Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

going for the x for sure. let the eastcoast have their foams for winter. just stay away from the x's. thank you

Get over yourself. Your reason for buying is no better than his. What somebody else does with their shoes is none of your business. That being said, gloating about nabbing multiple pairs is tacky.

charity shoes tho...kinda grimey if you can't give back but Nike does.

I buy to wear. On my own time. No IG/FB stunt'n. Not to flip for profit.

New release pushback hopefully more people go for the other shoes around that time. I'm aiming for the foams

nothin fake about those foams...

Kicksordie is well known to consistently deal with fakes - he's admitted before and then backtracked and BS-ed. Deal with him at your own risk.

He's also a childish internet tough guy whose self-worth is way too tied to owning sneakers.

I think the tweets will be separate for the Foams and Xs..those are the only two that are TLO...

Well I found out Nike Scottsdale won't even be getting the DB foams... SMDH
Don't know about any of the others, because I don't want any but the foams

So I guess this is a STUPID limited release... There went my shot

SHIPPING TO THESE NIKESTORES 
Nike Georgetown
Nike San Francisco 
NIKETOWN New York 
Nike Roosevelt Field
NIKETOWN Los Angeles
Nike Lenox 
Nike Las Vegas 
Nike Portland
Nike Chicago 
Nike Dallas 

nothin fake about those foams...
Let me see a pic of his box, oh wait...none of his early releases come with boxes.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 at the pimp smiley

Ill get the foams to just have ds until something special like graduation. Yes I said graduation and I might cop the 10s to trade for some heat. Hype for heat sounds good

something about the Xs that im not feeling but the foams, i need.

im sure im gonna lose out to bots. how much are these gonna go for? 

something about the Xs that im not feeling but the foams, i need.

im sure im gonna lose out to bots. how much are these gonna go for? 

$250 for the Foams. I want them to a wear myself. Hopefully I get lucky. Not holding my breath though.

$250 for the Foams. I want them to a wear myself. Hopefully I get lucky. Not holding my breath though.
i meant like after, cause im sure im gonna strike out on the link either cause im at work, or to the bots.

how much is resell gonna be. 

Back
Top Bottom