Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Smdh UPS left my foams outside the door and someone stole them... Crazy because by the time i got the notification that they left them at the front door i called wifey (never heard a bell ring) and she looked outside and everywhere and NADA!

The old man neighboor saw the box when it was sitting there but thats about it.... Smh ima bout to go rogue in this building...

Called UPS and in order for them to "start" the investigation i must contact the shipper first... This is ******** wonder what nike going to do probably refund doubt they will send another pair smh
i feel you

same here

both UPS & fedex suck.. lazy as s delivery guys (before fedex got my pack stolen/lost too)...they make usps look good ... back then they throw it over the fence so no one could see at least or attempt multiple deliveries

on my db Xs... ups said it was were 'left at the door' & i got home in 2hrs expecting it & it was gone...

mad.gif

nike wont replace it & just refunded me

they felt bad &

gave me a free shipping coupon towards my next purchase

roll.gif
isnt almost everything we buy on ndc free shipping?

mad.gif

Last edited:
anybody now how to clean this without damaging or discoloring the nubuck? I tried the eraser with little success. Sorry for grave diggin'!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom