Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

so does anyone know if all the shoes will drop as a collection, e.g. in one tweet? or will there be seperate tweet hence links for each ?

I wasn't going after anything so I wasn't following on Twitter but I saw the tweets just now and they all have the same hash tags, so they are doing all stores at once? When did they start doing this? Sorry I've been out the loop on RSVP details as I strike out every time I don't bother anymore. Just curious.

I wasn't going after anything so I wasn't following on Twitter but I saw the tweets just now and they all have the same hash tags, so they are doing all stores at once? When did they start doing this? Sorry I've been out the loop on RSVP details as I strike out every time I don't bother anymore. Just curious.
pretty recently

so does anyone know if all the shoes will drop as a collection, e.g. in one tweet? or will there be seperate tweet hence links for each ?
I didn't even think of that. I'm botting hard over here and I'm hoping for separate tweets because that's the only way it will work for me. 

I think they are going to do the Foams and 10s separate then release the rest together as the "Collection" tweet.  

ya'll can have them fugly foams n jays. them lady dunk hi's be going hard

Last edited:
drove two hours, realized hyundais are the most uncomfortable cars in the world, turned around, drove home and hired a service for my second ndc account....

ahh life is a game of learning lessons.....

Anyone know if the other parts of the collection are dropping, and where?

SUPERRR KEEN on that breathe hat in the janoski previews

well got the ipad, desktop, and cell ready to go.  I will still strike out...
mean.gif

So are these not tlo? The nike tweet last night just says available at 8am...?

But they do in store for all nike shoes, the Jordan retros and limited editions ect. are alwasy only tlo on ndc though.

Back
Top Bottom