Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

bout to let go 2 pair of foams, pretty sure i ****** up my double up on them, oh well

aka cancelled order coming soon lol

Last edited:
Always the new NTers....Brb, signing up for a new account. #YeahImSalty #CongratsThough
frown.gif
I've been here since 03 (jacksonvilleNC)  just had to recreate a new profile when everything switched over.

lol, wrong post.  I got the foams struck out on the X's

Last edited:
Got kicked out of line on the foams as well, and then OOS right after.  Congrats to all those who copped.

Got the 10s, then received an error when paying, wtf

lucky it was still in my cart when i refreshed,

got the error message for the foams while in line, then ran out for the second browser

damnnnn!!!!

You guys who got the Foambs and the Jordans... You don't think Meg kill your order? I think she knows that it's damn near impossible to get both w/o a bot.

Nike wasn't playing with this release, if you didn't check out within 5 minutes they pulled them from your cart.

does anyone know how NTNY does these releases? like when do unclaimed RSVP pairs go up for grabs?

Had the original Free 5.0 page open with all the sizes still showing. Just clicked add to cart for my size 10 and they went in right away. No "We'll Be Right Back" message this time. Checked out with a quickness. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom