Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I'm not tripping, try a little it can be done. Check ebay, people will sell for instant cash if you have a lot of positive feedback. You just gotta message people, and do it through PP so they get no fees. The stuff goes fast, so it's always changing. A lot of these $800 bidders flake out so sellers get pissed after listing their items 3 times, so they'll take offers through messages for a chance at instant cash. Hopefully you wear a 10 or 10.5.

ever heard of a screenshot or the snipping tool?
what's hilarious is that I could code circles around you. I'm a third year software engineer and very comfortable around computers. Of course I have but I was in a rush and was from a picture I saved before. I take offense to that s***.

Last edited:
what's hilarious is that I could code circles around you. I'm a third year software engineer and very comfortable around computers. Of course I have but I was in a rush and was from a picture I saved before. I take offense to that s***.
damnnnnnnn. Don't be mad. Get glad. So u made your own bot?

If you're paying $1500 for a DB Foams, you are an idiot. I wouldn't pay $1500 for Paranormans (maybe IF I was a reseller). It's funny how many DB Foams get re listed, because people bid and don't pay. If you read almost every description they say message with an offer. Now the hats were going for $200 all day, none left anywhere. I can't find a XL or 2XL jacket anywhere either.

Nah... you losing.  Concord are $350 and gamma xi $200 = $550

imo f he payed retail for the shoe and is gettin offerd 2 shoes plus cash he's not losing.

these are not worth the price ppl are asking, yet because it's a DB shoe most think value just skyrockets., GR is sure u could of still found these

imo f he payed retail for the shoe and is gettin offerd 2 shoes plus cash he's not losing.

these are not worth the price ppl are asking, yet because it's a DB shoe most think value just skyrockets., GR is sure u could of still found these
It is called market value....  Try paying $150 for a pair of AJ 1 Royals.... 

It is called market value....  Try paying $150 for a pair of AJ 1 Royals.... 

well i payed retail for a pair of royals then 275 shipped from australia for a second pair.

maybe u guys will pay over inflated prices just because a shoe is limited, i sure wont.

i've seen countless times a shoe sit or get listed over n over then the price drops dramatically and i've bought alot of shoes for well under market value before and im still doing it.

i just wait and have the patience and some other dont because they want to be considered cool with the latest shoe

eitherway their money not mines, if ppl want to pay over inflated then thats on them.

only stating my opinion

well i payed retail for a pair of royals then 275 shipped from australia for a second pair.

maybe u guys will pay over inflated prices just because a shoe is limited, i sure wont.

i've seen countless times a shoe sit or get listed over n over then the price drops dramatically and i've bought alot of shoes for well under market value before and im still doing it.

i just wait and have the patience and some other dont because they want to be considered cool with the latest shoe

I'm with you. But, the question is whether he could get a better offer, and most people agree that he could.

I think you could do better. For one, I don't even think 2012 Concords are even worth retail - they are freaking horrid. And, the Gammas are even worse. But, that's a subjective opinion. You're also messing with early release shoes if you are thinking about the Gammas, which means there's a considerable chance that you might wind up with fakes.

I would not do that trade.

The trade sounds ok if you like the 11's. You may get more, you may not. Also if you scour the internet you can probably find a pair of DB foams for that $550 but most people won't part with them for anything less than $600 to $650 after some haggling. I remember I won my Black and blue foam pro's on ebay for $100 shipped back in '04 VVVNDS but when I got them I thought they were DS. I was looking for those kicks for years since I tore my OG's up, and it literally took like 2 years to pull the trigger and get a pair for that great price.

Better than paying these re sellers 5x retail. I bet a DB Diggins hat new with tags could get $300 now atleast.

Back
Top Bottom