Nike Dunk SB High-Quagmire

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

y'know, these shoes actually look really nice if i were to put a lighter to them.....

laugh.gif
I've never seen you post a positive response about anything

SB HAVE WATER DOWN SO BADLY. I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO GET EXCITED BOUT A PAIR.
NOW IT'S GARBAGE AFTER GARBAGE. WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE THAT DESIGN SB'S IN THE SILVER AND PINK BOX SERIES?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

y'know, these shoes actually look really nice if i were to put a lighter to them.....

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
he does it cuz he craves attention

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
he does it cuz he craves attention
everybody look here...i'm complaining about a shoe......!!!

i used to post positive remarks about shoes back when they were actually nice. open up each thread on the first page and tell me if you see anything good thatNike is releasing cuz i have not

100% not buying....

a simple black/white colorway .... aka the ones releasing in Nov. is better....

i used to post positive remarks about shoes back when they were actually nice. open up each thread on the first page and tell me if you see anything good that Nike is releasing cuz i have not

33y5nr7.jpg

nike-pippen-1-retro-black-white-varsity-purple-4.jpg

Only the first pages of Nike/Nike Retro (Jordan is dead to me). A few trips to page 2 and 3 of those forums and its a wrap

Does Nike still simply have foot soldiers make up nicknames for their shoes, or have they started actually getting the rights from the liscense holders?

Just to let everybody know, if these are indeed releasing, they will be at sb accounts in a couple weeks as a March QS. But some people are saying that theyhave been scrapped but still keep your eyes out for these.

Back
Top Bottom