Nike Dunk SB High-Quagmire

Im getting them cuz i love the show. I hope they do one for every single main charater...imagine one for Peter and Meg...

haha a maybe. I'd get a Family Guy Brian (White/White-Red), Peter (White/Green-Brown), Stewie (Yellow/Red) or Lois (Aqua/Khaki Brown) CWs.

356470910.jpg

i copped mine early and i love em but to each his own but if you can get the chance tosee them in person do it you might be surprised

^^nice pic, they look good with jeans.

idk if i can cop with all the nike retroes comin in 09.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

356470910.jpg

i copped mine early and i love em but to each his own but if you can get the chance to see them in person do it you might be surprised
Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!
grin.gif

some brian dunks would be sick. all white, red swoosh, gold lace lock for the tag, and black SB tongue thingie.

but im sure nike would eff it up & put some kinda furry material somewhere or make em mids.

but then again... they could make the strap on the mids red... and the NIKE SB letters gold. so many possibilities.

but those Quaggies aren't bad with jeans

Originally Posted by az005us

Comes with an STD.
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Dude, you're too ILLL!!! for that one....
roll.gif

Nonetheless, yea these are a pass, dun like the stars, and like i read up there.... remove the stars, and gold swoosh and we talkin...

And is there a family guy pack?? Lemme see the rest of them... stewey's better be cRaCk!!!

Originally Posted by Drameezy

Originally Posted by dreads2you

356470910.jpg

i copped mine early and i love em but to each his own but if you can get the chance to see them in person do it you might be surprised
Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!Def cop!
grin.gif
seein them now with jeans.... they alright in my book!
grin.gif
butnothing serious... other retros to cop (Griffeys anyone??
pimp.gif
)) If i findthese in da outlet, den ill cop....

Props dreads2you for the pic...

After seeing them with jeans I might have to reconsider...

Back
Top Bottom