Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
So I ordered a pair of the 87 undercover from stock x and the buyer still hasn’t shipped. I purchased last Thursday morning at about 630 am. What the process for me getting my shoes/money. I have messaged stock x and all they say is to track the progress under the buying tab. Obviously the seller didn’t get the shoes or decided to sell them else where. Any one have any info/recommendations. At this point almost 7 days in I just want some sort of answer from STOCK X. Any one ever have this issue before? I have bought many shoes and have never had an issue. Thanks in advance. Has

They have 2 business days to ship

Your money will be refunded within the week

They have 2 business days to ship

Your money will be refunded within the week
Thanks for the reply. Oddly enough the guy finally shipped out the shoes. Literally 4 business days later. It’s all good though. I wanted the shoes more anyway lol.

Stock X prices steadily dropping and selling esp. on the lakeside CW. For a limited shoe there seems to be more stock out there then I previously thought. I wonder if there a lot of Fugazi pairs out there already? I'm still waiting on a good price.. I wonder at what price it will bottom out at before it goes up again?

I didn't realize the Sails have gone up so much. I think I'm going to trade my pair for the Green Mist or the Chalk ones and get cash on top. Digging the chalk ones a lot. I wonder what the difference would be price wise.

I love these.

8884D3DF-8DA4-46A8-9317-0776316279BE.jpeg

I'm really hesitant to go TTS because of how people are mentioning the stiff upper, but pretty sure they'll be too long if I go .5 up...

My feet are probably too wide to go TTS.. but i would never find out because these too damn limited..

My sizing goes

YEEZY 350 - 11
FLYKNIT TRAINER - 11
UB 3.0 - 11
NMD - 11
PRESTO - 11
AF 1 - 11
YEEZY 350v2 - 11.5
VAPORMAX - 11.5
FLYKNIT RACER - 11.5
UB 1.0 - 11.5

My sizing goes

YEEZY 350 - 11
FLYKNIT TRAINER - 11
UB 3.0 - 11
NMD - 11
PRESTO - 11
AF 1 - 11
YEEZY 350v2 - 11.5
VAPORMAX - 11.5
FLYKNIT RACER - 11.5
UB 1.0 - 11.5

You are .25/half size bigger than me

I took an 11 in the elements and perfect, i like a comfortable kinda snug fit

i wear 8.5 in am1s, af1s, and a lot of other misc nikes like dog mountains, terra humara etc. if i half size down on forces, they are often kinda snug on the side. og prestos i’m between an xs and s.

8.5 in react element fit ok.

Back
Top Bottom