Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Finally hit on SNKRS.

I’ll have to see them in person to see if they are worth it. I’m not a big fan of black midsoles, but I do like the color blocking on these.

164062B6-D226-4B17-B29C-A8A485DA16CB.jpeg

I copped the volts off Notre last week when someone posted them. They should arrive tomorrow. Didn't even attempt to cop off snkrs.

About to go to the nike employee store on Thursday. I'm hoping that they have them so I can cop at a discount.

Any good pics of the orewoods on foot with black/dark socks?

Ended up grabbing both cws today, orewoods were kind of a last minute decision to try for.

I swear I saw a UK release date for the Aurora and now they've vanished. Anyone got any intel?

I'm on the fence about buying these since I have Peg Turbos as my uber comfy ride shoe (still DS!) plus I really hate the wafer thin and clear upper.

If only I could get them for dirt dirt dirt cheap then I'd hack them up and try and do some weird modifications to the upper.

Had my OG Sail 87s since June, it wasn't until a month ago I noticed a red color that had bled on the sail color on the toeboxes and on the medial sides on both shoes. Anyone experienced this problem?

Back
Top Bottom