Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Looks like stock is solid. I went with a half size up on these because I've heard you have to do that on the mid ISPA. But I am going to attempt TTS on Nike.ca just because returns are easier. And I have a 20% off coupon. I wish there were early sizing indicators.
Went TTS hope they’re good hadn’t heard any feedback on the mids. I might grab the whites tomorrow too I like them.

These are sitting in HK...
I don't know which color to get...

IMG-20190223-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190223-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190223-WA0008.jpg

He didn’t say it was. But comparing it to a Jordan 1 I’m sure it has plenty of advantages over a shoe made in the 80s, tech wise speaking...

I probably worded it wrong. But when I say "better" I am referring it to sales numbers. Just because a new silhouette is out doesn't mean that people are going to want to buy it. Jordan 1s still sell out because it's a classic silhouette that people just love.

I probably worded it wrong. But when I say "better" I am referring it to sales numbers. Just because a new silhouette is out doesn't mean that people are going to want to buy it. Jordan 1s still sell out because it's a classic silhouette that people just love.

I get that, but to me that new AJ1 Couture is terrible... amazes me that that sells out while these sit. I love the AJ1... but after a while I get tired of seeing a new colorway a week...

Question about the Cork Insole:
I have heard that if you wear element 87s for long enough the cork insole starts to mold and fit to your feet.
Is this True??

Has anyone worn the shoe with the cork insole long enough to see the cork begin to change and mold?

Let me know. thanks

Fuuuuuckkkk I missed my delivery from Fedex on the royal tints... now gotta wait till Monday.... didn't even know it required a signature... smmfh

Question about the Cork Insole:
I have heard that if you wear element 87s for long enough the cork insole starts to mold and fit to your feet.
Is this True??

Has anyone worn the shoe with the cork insole long enough to see the cork begin to change and mold?

Let me know. thanks

Not true. The insoles have a thin layer of cork on top and they definitely don’t mold to anything.

Back
Top Bottom