Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
3BA54E84-E941-44E0-B0B2-0CB90943F487.jpeg
3695EE4A-A8E3-41AD-AF0A-ACF72A71B54E.jpeg

^ Those are dope on feet, ACG-ish in color. Instantly reminded me of the BESPOKEIND ACG 87's from awhile back.

Anybody half size down in these? I’m a TTS 11 but my feet are actually in between a 10.5 and 11. I got allot of room in these and was wondering if it would be ok to go down to a 10.5. Anybody in the same boat? I bought the dusty peach in a 10.5 to see hopefully they’re alright...

Anybody half size down in these? I’m a TTS 11 but my feet are actually in between a 10.5 and 11. I got allot of room in these and was wondering if it would be ok to go down to a 10.5. Anybody in the same boat? I bought the dusty peach in a 10.5 to see hopefully they’re alright...

I might be in the same boat as you, but I do have wide feet. 10.5s were tight but taking out the insole made them fit perfect. And sock thickness does matter.

I might be in the same boat as you, but I do have wide feet. 10.5s were tight but taking out the insole made them fit perfect. And sock thickness does matter.
Cool, I’ll wait until they come in and see but I’m a narrow reg footer but if the length is not long enough I can do what you said and remove the insole...

My TTS in Nike’s is a 12 and I copped an 11.5 and a 12 in the Neptune joints and ended up keeping the 11.5. The 12 fit don’t get me wrong, it just had a little too much room in the toe for my liking. Due to the thinness of the upper the extra room made the shoe look, I don’t know, wrinkly I guess? My foot just filled out the 11.5 better and made for a much better looking/feeling fit, IMO.

Man those Dusty Peaches are NICE!

My issue is that the 87's just aren't that comfortable to me.

I've got 2 pairs of the ISPA reacts and unfortunately they made me understand why women wear heels--- STRICTLY FOR LOOKS, COMFORT BE DAMNED :lol:

And yes I know I'm probably the only person that thinks these aren't that comfortable.

I don't know exactly what it is but my arches are on FIRE after nearly every wear.

I normally don't have this issue with any shoes with the lone exception being the Kobe 11's.

Man those Dusty Peaches are NICE!

My issue is that the 87's just aren't that comfortable to me.

I've got 2 pairs of the ISPA reacts and unfortunately they made me understand why women wear heels--- STRICTLY FOR LOOKS, COMFORT BE DAMNED :lol:

And yes I know I'm probably the only person that thinks these aren't that comfortable.

I don't know exactly what it is but my arches are on FIRE after nearly every wear.

I normally don't have this issue with any shoes with the lone exception being the Kobe 11's.
Funny I just wore my ISPAS at a music festival on my feet all day for 3 straight days and they felt great... everyone is different I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom