Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Tempted to pull the trigger on the black pair to settle for $200 shipped via stock x with the $20 discount

Yeah unfortunately the black pair doesn't really interest me, but for those going after those, seems like prices should settle somewhere "reasonable".

easiest money to be made...what you mean you dont understand.

1. I manage a store
2. I must sell at least a full run to keep the heat off me
3. Dude comes to backdoor looking to give me a extra 40-50 per pair
4. I just made X number of dollars while also decreasing Y number of people I have to personally deal with in this line.
5. Dude resells and makes his money
6. He and I win... only person that loses is you.

Cold facts.

Took the L this morning just like I thought I would. I really wanted the sail pair - I'll pay $200 for these but not the $350+ resellers are asking for. Hype destroyed this shoe. It's a shame too since I don't like any of the other CWs.

scooped a pair on grailed - hope dude doesnt cancel as the price rises before he receives them

I dont see these going lower in price than 325-350

his pair was "cancelled." - more like theyre going for $100 more on stockx ....my offer was good enough for his greedy *** to accept back then but now....

DiAGKH4XkAAigiU.jpg

Theyre pretty.

Got email conf from NIKE as well

I was there too, definitely a mess. They were mad stupid to do it the way they did.

I was at the Boston Bodega at 10AM and the line was crazy long. Guys in front had been camping for 2 days (!!!). I decided it wasn't worth it and bounced. Glad I did because people were already playing games trying to cut and it looked like **** was about to go down.

I was considering flipping these for the Sails, but getting these in hand makes it really hard to let them go. They're super clean, very light and the cork insole is a nice touch

IMG_20180713_152412.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom