Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Hit for the blacks on SNKRS pass but my coworker couldnt come through for me this time and hold me down at work on this 24 hour shift. The whole day I'm thinkin 21 Mercer closes at 8pm. So around 6:45, I was like **** it, im just taking the chance and going...only to check the pass and see it ends at 7pm :stoneface:

****in hate leaving stuff I won/hit on behind

Wore them around all day after picking them up earlier. So. Damn. Comfy.

Can't wait for more colors/collabs.

image.jpg

All these pics of the sails just making me more salty. Happy for the cooped but And wearing them but not for those selling....Hoping for a restock really wanted these.

Last edited:
Going on a trip to San Diego for Comic-Con next week and I hope these will be comfortable enough for all the walking.

Attachments

• 4DDE64D4-107C-4EA2-962B-03099C134B86.jpeg
    4DDE64D4-107C-4EA2-962B-03099C134B86.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 34
Good for Nike and their marketing but I feel like all these hypebeast and adidas Stan’s hopped on this shoe and I struck out! Kinda salty.

2F1070AD-0498-4936-B554-DF78B3C2D87C.jpeg

These are nice af, though arent as comfy as everyone is stating. The material doesnt feel super comfy while the sole is a tad on the firmer side, though its the translucent material that doesnt seem to “mold” to your foot when you walk. Also the back heel tab rubs on my achilles on one side.

That being said, they arent bad nor would I say they are uncomfortable, just wondering what kind of bricks people were wearing before they got these.

smh at the quantity of the element 87s. but i am sure there will be much more in the coming months

I woke up yest at 1030am..and was shocked SNKRS had almost FSR. I had originally liked the sail ones more..but the black ones kinda grew on me more. I carted em...but i didnt buy em...call me crazy..maybe when more colors drop.
And as far as comfort goes..has anybody tried on the Element 87s..and the Nike EXP-14? How do they compare in comfort with each other?

I woke up yest at 1030am..and was shocked SNKRS had almost FSR. I had originally liked the sail ones more..but the black ones kinda grew on me more. I carted em...but i didnt buy em...call me crazy..maybe when more colors drop.
And as far as comfort goes..has anybody tried on the Element 87s..and the Nike EXP-14? How do they compare in comfort with each other?
Impossible you must had a glitch it was an instant sell out...

Possibly it was a glitch..but i swear i had them in my cart and all i had to do was click Purchase..all my shipping and card info is stored...so..idk what would had happened had i pressed the button...possibly error message?

They were sold out by 11am on SNKRS..at least on my phone. But you’re probably right..because i expected an instant sellout

I actually like the regular black ones better than the black underocovers

Last edited:
Not really cart but right before you confirm purchase.

That's now how it works for snkrs drops like these. You "make the purchase", but all you see is a "pending" notice until you get either a W or an L. Them appearing to give you the option to purchase meant nothing.

Back
Top Bottom