Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Upcoming women's colorway of the Element 55 looks fresh. Why is it considered a women shoe anyway? Just because it's a lighter color? :rolleyes

womens-nike-react-element-55-mica-green-white-light-silver-release-date.jpg

starts at 6:50 or so. Sucks its happening to other folks too. Maybe its limited to the earlier releases. My Red/blue are like this too. Almost foggy

1500C5BA-4B70-467C-B3B9-363E3A26D97C.jpeg
Just got my 55’s. Went with the black/teal color way. I know many people questioned the sizing. I’m a TTS 12 but have to go up .5 size in most narrow shoes like Flyknit Racers, Epic Reacts, or Air Max 97s. I went TTS in these and they fit great. Still a little space between my toes and the front the shoe. So I’d definitely not recommend going up .5 size because they’ll probably be too big and also will have mad wrinkles in the toe box.

Just got my 55’s. Went with the black/teal color way. I know many people questioned the sizing. I’m a TTS 12 but have to go up .5 size in most narrow shoes like Flyknit Racers, Epic Reacts, or Air Max 97s. I went TTS in these and they fit great. Still a little space between my toes and the front the shoe. So I’d definitely not recommend going up .5 size because they’ll probably be too big and also will have mad wrinkles in the toe box.

Thanks for the update. I usually go up half size on the reacts, 97's, etc so my sz.12 coming in tomorrow should be good

Got two pairs of the sail and two of the black original . One pair of each to wear / one pair of each for the collection ~ Green mist is the only undercover I really dig .

My favorite undercover cw hasn’t been released - only saw it on the runway where the silhouette had it’s debut . Hopefully it hasn’t been replaced and will still be put out .
blackundercover.jpg.30089569fc43f4ff9ebc222c7d34d206.jpg

1500C5BA-4B70-467C-B3B9-363E3A26D97C.jpeg
You sure you’re a 12? I’m a semi wide 12 and had to go up .5 or even 1 for the 55 but the 87s i could get away with tts

This made me reconsider purchasing

Anyone else experiencing the dust problem?

Yep, my black og pair look like beaters now, I have probably worn them about 10 times but noticed fading after the first time I wore them. I love the look and wearing the shoe but paying above retail for any 87 is a no no in my book as the material doesn’t feel like it will holdup/last

Yep, my black og pair look like beaters now, I have probably worn them about 10 times but noticed fading after the first time I wore them. I love the look and wearing the shoe but paying above retail for any 87 is a no no in my book as the material doesn’t feel like it will holdup/last

Damn kills the shoe for me

sticking to epics

i posted this same thing (less than 10 wears) and people swore i crip-walked through iraq. Maybe its limited to the models with the black toe portions?

I tried baby wiping them down. Then I stuck a hose in them and tried watering em down. They somehow look worst. Buyer beware.

Any ideas if the React Element 55 will be restocked somewhere ? (I am interested in the black/teal ones )

i posted this same thing (less than 10 wears) and people swore i crip-walked through iraq. Maybe its limited to the models with the black toe portions?

I tried baby wiping them down. Then I stuck a hose in them and tried watering em down. They somehow look worst. Buyer beware.

I think it looks fine on this pair because it just turns greyish instead of pure black but still looks good with the colorway. The og black start turning brownish so it looks more trashed.

IMO 55s are obviously the better option. Like I said before the upper is JUST AS cheap on the 87 as it supposedly is on the 55s, if not worst considering the fact that 87s look all “dusty” af after a few wears. For now I’m solely referring to black/grey based pairs since they seem the be the ones with the issue. 87 just has the hype because the gimmicky “see through” factor and the limited tag #Hype kills.

I’m still in on that south beach 87 tho and definitely in on any blk/wht 87 restock as I refuse to pay resell and that was the only cw I wanted from the jump but sucks to see how dirty they get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom