Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
They won’t give me a firm date on pure platinum 55 even though the site stated 9/23 ship date (AND still says “IN STOCK”). They said maybe next week and want to charge 15% fee to cancel at this point. Buyer beware.

Edit: finally issued full refund after two weeks.

Last edited:
WIll these three be like the Acronym Presto where I’ll be able to get a pair? Want the Orange at first but the Neptune Green looking good now, I’ll be happy to land either one.

FE1B420E-1F07-46B6-B24C-ADE9B290F755.jpeg
Stopped at the Notre pop up. Pretty chill and a fun little experience

These are the ones the released today. Not a ton of people in line. Not sure if they allowed multiple or not. Got mine and left. But they let you make a pair of custom socks ie dye them to your liking.

These are the ones the released today. Not a ton of people in line. Not sure if they allowed multiple or not. Got mine and left. But they let you make a pair of custom socks ie dye them to your liking.
what time did you get there?

My beige/ chalk came in from dsm, wasnt super stoked on em at first, but the cw grew on me a lot, plus looks great in hand.
Was having dinner at moms when i checked em out, she goes 'wow nice shoes' lol
I was way more impressed with these thsn the og black pair i also got.

My beige/ chalk came in from dsm, wasnt super stoked on em at first, but the cw grew on me a lot, plus looks great in hand.
That used to be my least favorite pair but they have grown on me as well. Don't snap necks like the other Undercovers but way more of an every day wearable shoe than some of the crazier colorways. I definitely would not mind picking these up.

Been trying to trade my Sail for a pair of Beige Chalk plus some cash for ages but no bites. Toronto is an odd place for kicks. Everyone is a reseller...

Was having dinner at moms when i checked em out, she goes 'wow nice shoes' lol

I’ve been eyeing the beige / chalk for awhile now, and luckily prices aren’t too bad. I might pull the trigger soon just to get them in the collection.

jeezus, if they pushed their toe any harder, the shoe would explode.
Even if the shoe exploded, it would still look better than 90% of the shoes that release(d) this year. That's an incredible CW. Im curious to see of Oneness ships the order from yesterday

So seems like this next batch of 87s is getting a wider release than the last two (Not including Undercovers here). So hopefully copping shouldn't be an issue.

Also did these ever get posted?

https_2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20182F072Fnike-react-element-87-2019-colorways-first-look-1.jpg

https_2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20182F072Fnike-react-element-87-2019-colorways-first-look-2.jpg

I was there yesterday as well. Seemed like they had tons of pairs of the orange/blue pairs. Left around 4 and ppl were still buying multiples. Not sure if it’ll be the same for the other two colorways.

So seems like this next batch of 87s is getting a wider release than the last two (Not including Undercovers here). So hopefully copping shouldn't be an issue.

Also did these ever get posted?

https_2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20182F072Fnike-react-element-87-2019-colorways-first-look-1.jpg

https_2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20182F072Fnike-react-element-87-2019-colorways-first-look-2.jpg

Whoa, that orange/lime pair is hard.
And that second pair is for all the D.Va fans - if you know you know :smokin

Back
Top Bottom