Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Blue chill just arrived really nice in person I like that the sole and midsole is black, that should keep the shoe looking good over time...and definitely run tts.

622C40F7-A640-414C-8C8F-768CC2441664.jpeg Boy hooked me up with the 87s
Excuse the gokus
Quick pic before I stock em for spring/summer

So the Undercover collab was pretty much just a colorway change and brand stamp on the 87 silhouette. Materials and design are exactly the same? That's kinda lame :rolleyes

Couple differences.. All the UC 87's came with extra laces and the insert is not cork. I don't think any of the UC 87's are lame, but just my opinion.

Just got the Neptunes in, I thought the midsole was white. I didn't realize they were a light greyish I think, unless I'm tripping.

What are the chances for trading these for Photo Blues, thats what I really want.

Man people were saying to go down .5 if you have narrow feet (which I did). Now I see some are saying TTS. Hopefully these size 12's fit. I'm normally a TTS 12.5.

Man people were saying to go down .5 if you have narrow feet (which I did). Now I see some are saying TTS. Hopefully these size 12's fit. I'm normally a TTS 12.5.
For help:
Jordan size 10.5
Nike Size 11 (flyknit trainers 11, Epic React 11, Roshe 11, AM1 11, Vapormax 11)

My element reacts are a 10.5 and fit. My feet are narrow. My toes are at the top of the shoe but its not uncomfortably tight. I can see TTS fitting but thin socks....and .5 down for narrow feet should be ok (at least it is for me)

For help:
Jordan size 10.5
Nike Size 11 (flyknit trainers 11, Epic React 11, Roshe 11, AM1 11, Vapormax 11)

My element reacts are a 10.5 and fit. My feet are narrow. My toes are at the top of the shoe but its not uncomfortably tight. I can see TTS fitting but thin socks....and .5 down for narrow feet should be ok (at least it is for me)
Thanks! This definitely helps. I'm a 12 in Jordan 1's so I figured a 12 in these will fit. I prefer a snug fit with my toes at the end. If anything I guess I could just remove the insole.

Orange pair came in from snkrs. Gonna be sending them back. Wasn’t feeling the clear material but I wanted to see if I could look passed it. Can’t and they feel cheaper than the 55s. They do fit nicer than 55s though. Not as narrow. 10.5 in these feels like an 11 in the 55.

Never go down in size on anything. Regardless of what you read on here. It’s just never a smart move to do that IMO.

Never go down in size on anything. Regardless of what you read on here. It’s just never a smart move to do that IMO.
I hear ya. I'm a TTS 12.5 so it makes it a bit tough for me to pick and choose which shoe I should go up or down .5. I can't stand room in the toe area.

Yeah im always super serious about sizing on a shoe because i am probably a true 10.75 size. And a sloppy fit can ruin a shoe for me. So when people are all go TTS im like whelp size 9.5 in chucks, 10 in dress shoes/boots, 10.5 in jordans (used to be an 11 until recently) 11 in nikes. 11 in adidas unless its UB 3.0s which i wear a 10.5, 11.5 in some AM 90s... like there is no TTS!!!!

Yeah im always super serious about sizing on a shoe because i am probably a true 10.75 size. And a sloppy fit can ruin a shoe for me. So when people are all go TTS im like whelp size 9.5 in chucks, 10 in dress shoes/boots, 10.5 in jordans (used to be an 11 until recently) 11 in nikes. 11 in adidas unless its UB 3.0s which i wear a 10.5, 11.5 in some AM 90s... like there is no TTS!!!!
Good point. We'll see how they fit come Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom