Nike Employee's

I just got the call back & im a Nike employee. I have to go in for paperwork tomorrow.
Congrats. I did paperwork last week and today was my firstday of "training" I was basically fighting to stay awake through the videos but all the employees ended up having a 4 man, 4 team basketball tournament in the store which woke me up. Still kinda mad I don't have my employee number though, was gonna check out swoosh today :lol:

Congrats. I did paperwork last week and today was my firstday of "training" I was basically fighting to stay awake through the videos but all the employees ended up having a 4 man, 4 team basketball tournament in the store which woke me up. Still kinda mad I don't have my employee number though, was gonna check out swoosh today :lol:

That's awesome. Looking to do this as a side gig & im excited to be a part of the team. How long was your training?

That's awesome. Looking to do this as a side gig & im excited to be a part of the team. How long was your training?
Yeah part time here too since the hours and pay are horrible, basically working for that swoosh account. Today was 4 hours of basically just videos, Tuesday is 4 hours of on the floor training including footwear then Wed is the same but apparel. Saturday is my first real shift for 7 hours.

Yeah part time here too since the hours and pay are horrible, basically working for that swoosh account. Today was 4 hours of basically just videos, Tuesday is 4 hours of on the floor training including footwear then Wed is the same but apparel. Saturday is my first real shift for 7 hours.

That's what I've read. Getting that swoosh is a blessing I swear lol. Do you know how far in advance they post your schedule & good luck man, hope it all works out for you!

That's what I've read. Getting that swoosh is a blessing I swear lol. Do you know how far in advance they post your schedule & good luck man, hope it all works out for you!
my manager said usually 2 weeks but the minimum is like a week and a half. Good luck to you too bro and yeah I'm gonna wear that swoosh out... if it gets revoked I'm quitting that day 
laugh.gif

my manager said usually 2 weeks but the minimum is like a week and a half. Good luck to you too bro and yeah I'm gonna wear that swoosh out... if it gets revoked I'm quitting that day :lol:

Lmfao! I feel you tho, once that swoosh leaves in out as wel. Will the new retro like Chi 1s show up on The Nike employee site? They told me my starting pay was $9 so that's not entirely too bad.

Lmfao! I feel you tho, once that swoosh leaves in out as wel. Will the new retro like Chi 1s show up on The Nike employee site? They told me my starting pay was $9 so that's not entirely too bad.
Yeah same here, I just quit FedEx on Friday making more than double that though :\ ...some dude in the breakroom said new releases show up but then again thats not gonna be an easy shoe to cart.

Yeah same here, I just quit FedEx on Friday making more than double that though :\ ...some dude in the breakroom said new releases show up but then again thats not gonna be an easy shoe to cart.

Yeah that's a real damn risky move. I get paid $14 an hour at my job rn, how you taking the hit so far? & yeah that's true too it'll probably be my last release copping at retail lmfao.

Yeah that's a real damn risky move. I get paid $14 an hour at my job rn, how you taking the hit so far? & yeah that's true too it'll probably be my last release copping at retail lmfao.
I got another gig that requires flexibility and I work when I want so the part time at nike is perfect and FedEx was taking too much of my time to make any money and I had no time for my daughter so I had to make that move and my last day was Friday so I haven't felt the pressure just yet :lol: which store you get hired at?

I got another gig that requires flexibility and I work when I want so the part time at nike is perfect and FedEx was taking too much of my time to make any money and I had no time for my daughter so I had to make that move and my last day was Friday so I haven't felt the pressure just yet :lol: which store you get hired at?

Damn you got it nice then, so it'll workout pretty decently. I feel you on working too much. My current job I put so much time into it, and I never get to enjoy & go out anymore. I got hired at the South Cottage, Chicago Factory store, hbu?

Damn you got it nice then, so it'll workout pretty decently. I feel you on working too much. My current job I put so much time into it, and I never get to enjoy & go out anymore. I got hired at the South Cottage, Chicago Factory store, hbu?
Texas City in Houston, worst outlet we got :lol: best thing I saw in there was a pair of the orange and green Lebron XI lows :smh:

Texas City in Houston, worst outlet we got :lol: best thing I saw in there was a pair of the orange and green Lebron XI lows :smh:

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that. The swoosh makes up for it though lol! I love the outlet I'm at, they just had Chocolate Futures for $135

started mines last Thursday. between this and my other job im working 2 weeks straight and ready to die. they have me in the stock room while everyone else has been moving from section to section. gotta talk to my managers. i already made friends w the other older dudes since most of my coworkers seem 18 - 20

started mines last Thursday. between this and my other job im working 2 weeks straight and ready to die. they have me in the stock room while everyone else has been moving from section to section. gotta talk to my managers. i already made friends w the other older dudes since most of my coworkers seem 18 - 20
Yeah I'm 28 and feel old as hell around everyone else :lol:

What are the hours like? Supposedly I'm supposed to be in the stock room as well? Any really early shifts?

I kinda wanna get put in S&R. The floor looks boring as hell.

I used to work stock room at Hollister, and just from that I can tell its way better in the back. Not sure how strict Nike is, but at Hollister we were allowed to have phones out, listen to music, and eat. Dudes used to sleep in the clothing racks too lmfao.

I used to work stock room at Hollister, and just from that I can tell its way better in the back. Not sure how strict Nike is, but at Hollister we were allowed to have phones out, listen to music, and eat. Dudes used to sleep in the clothing racks too lmfao.
Yep, I worked at Home Depot for like 5 years and being in receiving was always better than being on the floor. The Nike store is tiny too so I can't really hide 
laugh.gif
 when I go for training tomorrow I'm gonna request to be in S&R if at all possible.

Yep, I worked at Home Depot for like 5 years and being in receiving was always better than being on the floor. The Nike store is tiny too so I can't really hide :lol:  when I go for training tomorrow I'm gonna request to be in S&R if at all possible.

Yeah the floor just looks boring at my Nike as well. The steals there are amazing though. ATC 2 for $30. Chocolate Futures for $130. Lebron Everglades for $80. Kinda excited to get an extra 30% off there. & let me know how you do it...I wouldn't mind being back there at all.

Yeah the floor just looks boring at my Nike as well. The steals there are amazing though. ATC 2 for $30. Chocolate Futures for $130. Lebron Everglades for $80. Kinda excited to get an extra 30% off there. & let me know how you do it...I wouldn't mind being back there at all.
Damn yall got some decent stuff, only thing I saw was the green/orange Lebron XI lows, those ugly circus peanut Lebron XIs and the KD weathermans, basically everything else is Jordans you've never heard of and some weak lunars

Damn yall got some decent stuff, only thing I saw was the green/orange Lebron XI lows, those ugly circus peanut Lebron XIs and the KD weathermans, basically everything else is Jordans you've never heard of and some weak lunars

I'm not a big fan of KDs and all that only select shoes. I'd buy to hoop though not wear casually lol. Is there anything else that gets done besides paperwork? That's what I got tomorrow at 3.

I'm not a big fan of KDs and all that only select shoes. I'd buy to hoop though not wear casually lol. Is there anything else that gets done besides paperwork? That's what I got tomorrow at 3.
Yeah I only wear Kobes and runners, some foams here and there. When I did paperwork we watched a video and had a store tour then they let us go. I think they giveus clothes and shoes on our last day of training.

Yeah I only wear Kobes and runners, some foams here and there. When I did paperwork we watched a video and had a store tour then they let us go. I think they giveus clothes and shoes on our last day of training.

Part-time gets 2 free tops I believe & Full-Time gets 3. I'm excited to start as it seems fun.

Part-time gets 2 free tops I believe & Full-Time gets 3. I'm excited to start as it seems fun.
Yeah every 3 months we get 2 shirts and 2 shorts and they let us pick a pair of shoes in the store up to 85 bucks but theres nothing worth grabbing in my store.

Back
Top Bottom