Nike Employee's

Anyone know if a Swoosh account applies to the Clearance stuff on NDC too? My wife's friend has an account she never uses and offered to let my wife use it to get me some things for my birthday so I've been looking around and I'd rather scoop stuff like TF pants on Clearance with the Swoosh discount since I'm not that picky about the color. Cause if that works, I'll do it but otherwise I can actually find better deals just being patient at the local outlets. Thanks.

Yes it does.

Last edited:
I have an interview for the Converse store in my area, what should i wear?

I dont have ONE pair of converse shoes in my closet, but i do have nike.  Is that acceptable since they`re owned by nike?  Or should i go in wearing regular interview attire?

I have an interview for the Converse store in my area, what should i wear?

I dont have ONE pair of converse shoes in my closet, but i do have nike.  Is that acceptable since they`re owned by nike?  Or should i go in wearing regular interview attire?
I'd say go in regular interview attire.

Anyone know how long it takes until you get swoosh after working at an outlet? Haven't gotten employee number yet still going through training, but someone said not until first paycheck. Was just wondering, thanks

I recently got offered a job at Nike and I am stoked...I applied for a parttime position because I already have a full time job.

My main goal working with the swoosh is building my rep and network....I would like to work in their corporate office one day doing I.T.

I go in tomorrow on Father's Day to fill out my paperwork and I'm too geeked.

And I'll be at the new nike store downtown Detroit Michigan

Hey guys,
I just got hired at a Niketown

Rookie camp starts on Tuesday but I sign papers on Monday for the job.

I wanted to know when do we get to get our uniform and if we'd have to pay for it? And what exactly do we get?

I currently have no good Nike's to use atm for the job and I'm hoping I could cope a new pair before I start for a decent price. 

Hey guys,

I just got hired at a Niketown

Rookie camp starts on Tuesday but I sign papers on Monday for the job.

I wanted to know when do we get to get our uniform and if we'd have to pay for it? And what exactly do we get?

I currently have no good Nike's to use atm for the job and I'm hoping I could cope a new pair before I start for a decent price. 

- Which nike town?
- i am waiting for my rookie camp to start off as well.
- I got mine the day of when i went in a signed all my papers. and no you do not have to pay for it. you get two shirts and shorts and shoes boxed at 85.00 and lower.

Yee, just went in today and signed papers. But by the looks of it, won't be getting any type of "uniform" until the last day of rookie camp. All I got today was a lock and a lanyard with my name on it. Oh and its at Niketown in San Francisco. Thanks for the reply bro

Yee, just went in today and signed papers. But by the looks of it, won't be getting any type of "uniform" until the last day of rookie camp. All I got today was a lock and a lanyard with my name on it. Oh and its at Niketown in San Francisco. Thanks for the reply bro

When I had my rookie camp last year I got my uniform like the 2nd day of camp. Maybe different for everyone else, but congrats on being apart of the team! I'm coming up on my 1 year and I love it.

no problem i am just as hyped as you are man i am currently waiting on my employee number so i can start working lol....

Lol yea that too

:pimp:

Let me drop a few cents on working with the company. For the past few pages, the majority of the discussion is about employee discounts and how to get your hands on limited product. That's all fun and great, but I hope most of you who have hopes on joining the company have the ambition to turn this job into a career. I don't know where everyone is in their lives. Maybe you're aiming to work as a Nike employee as part time under/over, and I'm sure there are most of you who are itching to score that full time position within corporate. As a former employee, Nike is without question of a doubt one of the most inspiring and fulfilling workplaces, amongst companies like Google and Apple. Prior to working with Nike, I had the chance to work with other footwear boutiques. So working at Nike was a goal of mines, and it happened. Even if it meant I was a part time employee, it was something that I've wanted since I was a kid. So here's my insight for those folks who want to remain with the company and excel.

1. Network - I can't stress this one enough. You need to create your own exposure to upper management and your colleagues. If there is an opportunity at participating NRC or NTC, make sure you are there. Not only are you representing your brand, you're also showing that you care about your job and hell, you're getting a free workout with great coaches and probably socializing with new and old friends. Are you the shy type? Now is the time to crack the shell open and let your personality shine!

2. Focus on ONE thing you're good at - It's really easy to get caught up in being interested in every department of the business. You don't really want to be the "jack-of-all-trades". With any HR department, recruiters not only love to see bachelors degree's, but focus on one's particular strengths and potential. The company loves to see people who master fundamentals. Progression will come if you are patient, hard-working and goal-oriented!

3. Don't splurge - Don't be the dude that's buying a new pair every single week. Remember, this is a job and your Swoosh account is a perk. Nuff said!

4. Campus Life - The company will remind you of a college! You'll have cliques and crews, etc. Just remember to look out for yourself and rock with a good crowd that has the same mentality and goals as you do. Collaborate and listen!

For you new jacks. This man dropped gems.

Last edited:
I recently got offered a job at Nike and I am stoked...I applied for a parttime position because I already have a full time job.

My main goal working with the swoosh is building my rep and network....I would like to work in their corporate office one day doing I.T.

I go in tomorrow on Father's Day to fill out my paperwork and I'm too geeked.

And I'll be at the new nike store downtown Detroit Michigan

How long did it take you before you got the interview?

Does anyone have information on how to go about visiting WHQ in Beaverton?

Heading to Oregon in about a week or so, and I'm wondering if there is any kind of formal process to be allowed entry onto campus.

I'm bringing one of my paystubs and my lanyard just as a precaution to verify my employement, but is there anything specific I need to do?

I don't intend on going into any of the restricted access areas per say, but I would love to walk around and take photos with/of the different buildings and parts of the campus.

More specifically, a picture in front of the Van that Phil/Coach Bowerman sold out of, and maybe near Ronaldo field. 

Any kind of info would be appreciated! 

Heading to Oregon in about a week or so, and I'm wondering if there is any kind of formal process to be allowed entry onto campus.
I'm bringing one of my paystubs and my lanyard just as a precaution to verify my employement, but is there anything specific I need to do?

I don't intend on going into any of the restricted access areas per say, but I would love to walk around and take photos with/of the different buildings and parts of the campus.

More specifically, a picture in front of the Van that Phil/Coach Bowerman sold out of, and maybe near Ronaldo field. 

Hmm i dunno....i thought you were talking about the store.

Last edited:

Just tell the security guard in the front that your visiting and you are an Athlete. You can walk around all you want, but to get into certain rooms you will need a Black Badge which only Nike Employees that work in Oregon get.

Sorry if its been answered in here...can Converse employees get into the Nike stores in Oregon/Memphis? There's still an employee store in Memphis, right?

Back
Top Bottom