Nike Employee's

Does anyone have information on how to go about visiting WHQ in Beaverton?

Heading to Oregon in about a week or so, and I'm wondering if there is any kind of formal process to be allowed entry onto campus.
I'm bringing one of my paystubs and my lanyard just as a precaution to verify my employement, but is there anything specific I need to do?

I don't intend on going into any of the restricted access areas per say, but I would love to walk around and take photos with/of the different buildings and parts of the campus.

More specifically, a picture in front of the Van that Phil/Coach Bowerman sold out of, and maybe near Ronaldo field. 

Any kind of info would be appreciated! 

You don't have to do anything to walk around campus. Park in a visitors parking spot and start exploring. After a couple of visits I was told by employees that as long as you look the 'part' no one will ever question you if you want to walk around Campus. Specifically taking a picture in front of the Van that is in the Pre Building that is open to the public. During Summer hours you can also take guided tours of Campus by interns that start at the Pre Building.

You can walk into just about any building on Campus but you won't be able to acess any restricted areas without an WHQ employee.

Sorry if its been answered in here...can Converse employees get into the Nike stores in Oregon/Memphis? There's still an employee store in Memphis, right?
Yes, There is no real difference in that aspect of things.

Only difference between converse and Nike is that you cant add people to your list for them to shop in store..............Only Nike employees have an in store shopping list.

you can still add them to your swoosh.com list, but thats it.

Last edited:
Part time under will never get more than 20 hours per week. part time over will never get under 20 hours per week but wont regularly work what would be considered full time hours.

Cool i am part time under but they giving hours away so i take all the hours lol

I work at Sperry in MA and get 50% off offline and wanted to know if anyone would like to trade discount codes. Not sure how Nike works, if it's just a code or not. My sperry code is unlimited use. I'm trying to get tennis shoes off the website. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yo after a month working at the swoosh ive learned a few things:

- whoever is the "top" person in that department its best to shadow him or her to see how they do things that way you have a better understanding on how processes works.
- Just be yourself...
- study up on different things about nike rather than always buying jordans IMO
- network as well...talk to your coworkers and get to know them...everybody has a story and goals...

hey guys so basically I applied for part time athlete for the new NYC soho location around may, got a call back in july and then a setup for a interview,  then a few days after that on like July 18th i got a email confirming a background check, I completed it within a day later. Does that mean I highly got the job? and how long would it take for them to respond after the background check is done (I have a clean record) just to note 

hey guys so basically I applied for part time athlete for the new NYC soho location around may, got a call back in july and then a setup for a interview,  then a few days after that on like July 18th i got a email confirming a background check, I completed it within a day later. Does that mean I highly got the job? and how long would it take for them to respond after the background check is done (I have a clean record) just to note 

If you get the background email your pretty much in there. Follow up with a call and see whats up.

got a friend trying to get the yin yangs but says they're not on the site discounted...gave his credentials and they didnt work on the Nike+/SNKRS page....

kind of convoluted info, but has nike not posted them on the "swoosh site"?

got a friend trying to get the yin yangs but says they're not on the site discounted...gave his credentials and they didnt work on the Nike+/SNKRS page....

kind of convoluted info, but has nike not posted them on the "swoosh site"?
Depending on the release, it takes a couple of hours to get on swoosh. They say Jordans are 2 days, but most show up about 2 hours after the release. Employee discount will not work in the SNKRS app.

Depending on the release, it takes a couple of hours to get on swoosh. They say Jordans are 2 days, but most show up about 2 hours after the release. Employee discount will not work in the SNKRS app.

thanks for that info...

so for a shoe that's coveted...there's no way to get the discount online? (assuming they sell out before 2 hours/2days)i thought swoosh employees were somehow getting them easier than the general masses, online.

Last edited:
thanks for that info...

so for a shoe that's coveted...there's no way to get the discount online? (assuming they sell out before 2 hours/2days)i thought swoosh employees were somehow getting them easier than the general masses, online.
Correct. Employees have the same amount of luck as any normal consumer when it comes to coveted releases. Employees have to use the SNKRS app just like everyone else without discount or chance it and wait for it to pop up on swoosh.

Hey I'm new here and sorry for posting this on the wrong thread but I have a few questions. Had an interview at Nike flushing July 27th, got the background check request the day after and finished it the same day. Then on Friday I got an email saying that they got it and finished going over it, the area where Nike has to approve was blink. It's the 6th of August and still no call or email saying I got it. Should I call the store? Called my recruiter and sent an email, no response. I know other people on here have said that they've also gotten the background check and didn't get the job. Idk what else to do. Thanks for any response you give [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

thanks for the info dchapman23 dchapman23 & 3miyasaki3 3miyasaki3

does anyone in here know if you can get releases at the nike employee stores physical locations? Memphis has a store employees can get in and shop at discount, right? and Portland I know. Anybody have insight to it? Or is it just a matter of rolling up there with your ID on release day?

Back
Top Bottom