Nike Employee's

Damn, the wait is crazy, but you are doing better than me bro. I didn't even get the background check from soho [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Instead I got an email from my recruiter to apply to more positions in the soho store because the position I applied for was filled. I check out the links and it showed I already applied. Same recruiter who never replied back to my messages about flushing btw [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. But good luck to you man.
damn congrats man! and yeah for sure Im just waiting rn... checking my email everyday lol 

I got same email ... GOOD LUCK !! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
you too man, i feel like Ive been waiting forever now lol 

If your a Nike employee I would advise you to take this down.
I can sell/trade anything i didnt receive as a benefit of being a nike employee. I didnt buy the original item on my discount, so it doesnt matter. Whoever sold them to me would be the one with the issue. (he wasnt the original owner either, so it matters even less)

Shot in the dark but do you happen to remember seeing any Dez Bryant home elites?

I was just there and no, they did not have any Dez Elites, neither did they have any Elites in the first place. They only had the regular game jerseys that were $50. They very rarely have the Elites there, only a couple of times, its mainly the game jerseys, not even the limiteds.

I'm lowkey salty..

I used to work at Niketown Chi (before the remodel) for over a year. 

Best job I ever had, never any negative remarks / etc.

I moved to Miami and the Nike store on Lincoln Rd is opening soon which is perfect because I live 5 blocks away.

I applied with my updated resume, and threw a top level employee name as a reference and still got curved for a P/T 20 hrs under position.

Which blows because I work M-F and i can work the evenings on weekdays and im available all weekends. Sucks when you REALLY want to work at a spot and it works out but they dont hit you back. I know im qualified. Selection is just so random. 

Yo, does anyone know how long it takes for a new employee to be able to setup their swoosh account? My bro's discount works in-store, but for some reason he's not able to get his online account setup. He's been there for about 3-4 weeks now. I'm getting antsy over here. :lol: :smh:

Yo, does anyone know how long it takes for a new employee to be able to setup their swoosh account? My bro's discount works in-store, but for some reason he's not able to get his online account setup. He's been there for about 3-4 weeks now. I'm getting antsy over here. :lol: :smh:
Something must be wrong with his info. He needs to ask his manager about it. Person i know had their employee number and it worked about 2-3 days after they got it.

Something must be wrong with his info. He needs to ask his manager about it. Person i know had their employee number and it worked about 2-3 days after they got it.

Word, I'll tell him to ask his manager then. Appreciate the response.

damn congrats man! and yeah for sure Im just waiting rn... checking my email everyday lol 

Yeah congrats to dude man! I got my background check on Friday for the soho store and I'm pretty excited. But when will I hear back I'm getting anxious LOL

Yeah congrats to dude man! I got my background check on Friday for the soho store and I'm pretty excited. But when will I hear back I'm getting anxious LOL

Ya did good no lie, didn't even get the background check for soho, you should definitely hear something soon

I believe if you keep applying and showing interest you will get something. It was crazy for me a month ago I did the application overnight and got called that afternoon for a phone interview and set up a group interview a couple days later. Just a blessed situation for a not so great year for me so hopefully everything turns out right for all of us! Don't give up bro! Never give up because Nike isn't the last resort YADIGGGGGG

I believe if you keep applying and showing interest you will get something. It was crazy for me a month ago I did the application overnight and got called that afternoon for a phone interview and set up a group interview a couple days later. Just a blessed situation for a not so great year for me so hopefully everything turns out right for all of us! Don't give up bro! Never give up because Nike isn't the last resort YADIGGGGGG

Bro that's a fact, I worked at Uniqlo for a year and a half and was applying to Nike for the entire time I was there and never had an interview until like a few weeks ago. Then the Nike in flushing hired me. I almost thought it wasn't possible for me to work for Nike because it was always rejections. Even my manager said that some of the people who are at the store had to try multiple times. Never give up [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Is there anyone here who lives in New York and works at Nike?  I have a specific question for you and really need help.  Thanks so much! A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Bro that's a fact, I worked at Uniqlo for a year and a half and was applying to Nike for the entire time I was there and never had an interview until like a few weeks ago. Then the Nike in flushing hired me. I almost thought it wasn't possible for me to work for Nike because it was always rejections. Even my manager said that some of the people who are at the store had to try multiple times. Never give up [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
M
Yeah that's true, I hit someone up on here who works for Nike, and they were like as long as you didn't get the rejection email after the background check that you're still being considered. In regards to soho, the second week is almost finished. So we should be hearing from them soon

Man I thought the same thing when I worked at GameStop a couple years ago! I didn't think i would ever work there but it was a dope experience. Congrats for landing the Flushing location and I really hope I get it on my first try LOL that would be something I would put as a plaque in my room [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks bro I appreciate it, I really wanna see how the soho store will look, that's going to be the spot for sure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Thanks bro I appreciate it, I really wanna see how the soho store will look, that's going to be the spot for sure [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Tha store is about to be amazing! They told us they want the consumer and workers to be able to interact with the new tech and new releasing shoes so the consumer can feel like they're in the game as KD or King James which I can't wait to see!

My question is this how do I get in contact with my recruiter? He was stationed in Cleveland Ohio so do I just call him because I talked to Hireright and they told me my process with them is done so I'm waiting on Nike to finish the process so hopefully they don't take too long I'm getting impatient af [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Tha store is about to be amazing! They told us they want the consumer and workers to be able to interact with the new tech and new releasing shoes so the consumer can feel like they're in the game as KD or King James which I can't wait to see!

That sounds dope as hell no lie. I'm hype for you! That's going to be such a great experience to have. Ya lit lol [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji].

My question is this how do I get in contact with my recruiter? He was stationed in Cleveland Ohio so do I just call him because I talked to Hireright and they told me my process with them is done so I'm waiting on Nike to finish the process so hopefully they don't take too long I'm getting impatient af [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yeah I went through the same thing. Took like more then 2 weeks to get the call. I harassed them lol. Call your recruiter, email them etc. but be patient at the same time. Since you got the background check you should be good.

Yea man that store bout to be hella dope bruh! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] and okay I will call them tmm but you said email them? Is there a specific email I can reach them by?

Yea man that store bout to be hella dope bruh! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] and okay I will call them tmm but you said email them? Is there a specific email I can reach them by?

Yeah bro, the recruiter who did the phone screen with you should have also sent you the time and date for the interview you did. So check your emails and you'll find it. And just hit them up from there.

Back
Top Bottom