Nike Employee's

M
Yeah that's true, I hit someone up on here who works for Nike, and they were like as long as you didn't get the rejection email after the background check that you're still being considered. In regards to soho, the second week is almost finished. So we should be hearing from them soon

is the soho store going to be inline?

Can somebody post the experience of visiting the Employee stores in Memphis/Oregon?

Do you just show your ID? Can you go any time you want? Can you bring a guest? If so, can they shop or only you? Any/all insight would be appreciated

Facts! Like don't let me make it all the way here and then dub me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember being told that by like the third week of August that we'd find out if we made it or not. When we were interviewed, one of them was like that it's about 3000 people they have to interview [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. I'm like damn that's a lot of bodies. But let's see how it goes. I hope Nike responds too. This waiting is killing me [emoji]128580[/emoji]
I just got a email from someone at NIKE saying this  "I know many of you have reached out to me and are anxious to get started! I assure you we are still diligently working on finalizing all details. Over the next couple of weeks many of you might be receiving an email from me directly to apply to a different position than you had originally applied for—just be sure to do this as soon as possible. In regards to final next steps—we originally thought we would have all offer information finalized and organized by this month but unfortunately it’s looking like we won’t be able to officially reach out till September now, so please hang in there! Again, you are still in the running for a position at the brand new Nike SoHo location! I am looking forward to officially moving forward with you to next steps and finally getting you started with the team!"  

The wait continues lol....

I just got a email from someone at NIKE saying this  "I know many of you have reached out to me and are anxious to get started! I assure you we are still diligently working on finalizing all details. Over the next couple of weeks many of you might be receiving an email from me directly to apply to a different position than you had originally applied for—just be sure to do this as soon as possible. In regards to final next steps—we originally thought we would have all offer information finalized and organized by this month but unfortunately it’s looking like we won’t be able to officially reach out till September now, so please hang in there! Again, you are still in the running for a position at the brand new Nike SoHo location! I am looking forward to officially moving forward with you to next steps and finally getting you started with the team!"  

Damn, the wait is crazy, but you are doing better than me bro. I didn't even get the background check from soho [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Instead I got an email from my recruiter to apply to more positions in the soho store because the position I applied for was filled. I check out the links and it showed I already applied. Same recruiter who never replied back to my messages about flushing btw [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. But good luck to you man.

I got same email ... GOOD LUCK !! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Can somebody post the experience of visiting the Employee stores in Memphis/Oregon?

Do you just show your ID? Can you go any time you want? Can you bring a guest? If so, can they shop or only you? Any/all insight would be appreciated

walk to the employee entrance and when you walk in, you give them your employee number. Once they pull you up, show them your ID and you just walk in and shop. its pretty much the same setup as nike outlet stores. Product everywhere, not alot of extra crap like niketown locations.

Yes, you can go in anytime if you`re the employee.

Yes, you can bring a guest and they dont have to be on your list to get in and they can shop, but will not get the discount on new releases until 2 days later (even if they`re on your list, new releases are "Black badge only",which is what they call employees.......They can buy everything else. You can also give someone a 1 day pass to get in without you........You have to request it with management at your store store a few weeks before they go.

bonafide hustla bonafide hustla

Last edited:
Also, if something is marked regular price, thats the price that guests or family on the employees list will pay. Employees always get 50% off no matter what, unless its like a new DB release or OVO or something. (to my understanding.........i also heard all of that was still 50% off, but IDK)

walk to the employee entrance and when you walk in, you give them your employee number. Once they pull you up, show them your ID and you just walk in and shop. its pretty much the same setup as nike outlet stores. Product everywhere, not alot of extra crap like niketown locations.

Yes, you can go in anytime if you`re the employee.

Yes, you can bring a guest and they dont have to be on your list to get in and they can shop, but will not get the discount on new releases until 2 days later (even if they`re on your list, new releases are "Black badge only",which is what they call employees.......They can buy everything else. You can also give someone a 1 day pass to get in without you........You have to request it with management at your store store a few weeks before they go.

@bonafide hustla
Beaverton NCS (ES) is not the same.

- Lots of product staged around the store like niketown (ie manikins and treadmill).

- Can go in anytime if you`re the employee(black/orange badge) or family member(list). Contract employee(white badge) once a month, plus seasonal extra passes.

- CANNOT bring a guest even to walk around the store. must be spouse with proof / child under like 21 with ID.

- Retro Jordans that make it out to the shelves are half price for employee/family member only. guest pass full price. if limited they usually "wrist band" or FCFS early for employees.

My bad for the double post, but I got the call and I got the job at the flushing location [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Good luck with soho bro, it seems like you got it and just need to wait a bit more.

Beaverton NCS (ES) is not the same.

- Lots of product staged around the store like niketown (ie manikins and treadmill).

- Can go in anytime if you`re the employee(black/orange badge) or family member(list). Contract employee(white badge) once a month, plus seasonal extra passes.

- CANNOT bring a guest even to walk around the store. must be spouse with proof / child under like 21 with ID.

- Retro Jordans that make it out to the shelves are half price for employee/family member only. guest pass full price. if limited they usually "wrist band" or FCFS early for employees.
Yea, its HQ so i can see why they`re rules would be a little different. Happy it isnt the same way, or i woulda been pissed when i had my friend drive me down there with the promise that he could come in and shop and they didnt allow him to, lol.

Hey guys, can anyone let me know what the best way to have your purchases shipped from the Beaverton Employee Store would be? I've asked around and heard the shipping rate in-store is pretty high and it'd be better to go through FedEx or USPS.  Can anyone confirm?

if you order it online ther
Yo can employees use MVP cash $25 off 50+?

Edit: Nevermind.

no we can not.

Just want to make sure I understand correctly about the Employee Store in OR....

As long as you're employee you can get in and shop (and recieve the discount), no matter where you're based?

I live and work in TX, but have to go to Portland for wedding so I was thinking of hitting the Employee Store....I can go without issue? I don't have to get a pass or anything beforehand?

Take your badge, or any other kind of ID that indicates you're a Nike employee. If you have none of this then take a recent pay-stub. The store will need this to cross reference the Nike employee database.

You might be OK taking a spouse, girl/boyfriend or kids but don't roll in with 5 or 6 of the homies. Enjoy your trip!

Take your badge, or any other kind of ID that indicates you're a Nike employee. If you have none of this then take a recent pay-stub. The store will need this to cross reference the Nike employee database.

You might be OK taking a spouse, girl/boyfriend or kids but don't roll in with 5 or 6 of the homies. Enjoy your trip!
In memphis, all you do is give them your employee number and show them your drivers license or state ID. Guessing that other thing is for Oregon again, but the Memphis store is just like going into the nike stores/outlets.

Yall dropping golden knowledge man. I appreciate the granular details...

this might be a stretch but thought I'd ask....is there anyway to predict/anticipate/check in on stock? at least at memphis....me/a friend are considering flying to memphis but it would suck if we went out there for a bunch of stuff we could get locally, at outlets, or online from swoosh.

i considered trying to go on a release date of a shoe, but thought maybe release days were crazy....any traveling employees (or local memphis/beaverton) have any insight?

Yall dropping golden knowledge man. I appreciate the granular details...

this might be a stretch but thought I'd ask....is there anyway to predict/anticipate/check in on stock? at least at memphis....me/a friend are considering flying to memphis but it would suck if we went out there for a bunch of stuff we could get locally, at outlets, or online from swoosh.

i considered trying to go on a release date of a shoe, but thought maybe release days were crazy....any traveling employees (or local memphis/beaverton) have any insight?

Yes, memphis will give you the information if you`re the employee. They cant tell you how many they have, but they can tell you if they have a certain item or are getting a particular release.

I was initially told that they couldnt give the info over the phone, but when I mentioned that i was driving down from STL, she asked for my employee number and my name then gave me the information about the metallic 5 release. Got there and the line was pretty deep.........Maybe 90-100 employees in line and about the same on the other side of friend / family that were just on the list to get in.

Walking in the employee door, HUNDREDS of boxes behind the register........i mean stacked 6 feet high and maybe 20-25 feet across of mens sizes. 15 feet across and 4 feet high of gradeschool and a few racks of little kids/toddlers sizes. Also ended up grabbing the USA Kobe, USA Lebron Soldier in mens and kids sizes, white/black/red soldier in mens and a Sz 14 in 72-10s. I was there the week before and grabbed 2 Sz 11s in the 72-10s for myself. ($220+ tax for both........wooooo, lol)

Just want to make sure I understand correctly about the Employee Store in OR....

As long as you're employee you can get in and shop (and recieve the discount), no matter where you're based?

I live and work in TX, but have to go to Portland for wedding so I was thinking of hitting the Employee Store....I can go without issue? I don't have to get a pass or anything beforehand?

Nike employees can enter thru the employee entrance. Give them your 6 digit employee number and you're in there. No early planning or calling ahead is needed

Last edited:
Nike employees can enter thru the employee entrance. Give them your 6 digit employee number and you're in there. No early planning or calling ahead is needed
Is it true that they had DB 8s sitting in there for a bit not too long ago? o_O

I traded a pair of PB yeezys i got for retail for a pair of wings and it had the ES with a circle on the barcode............i couldnt believe it, lol.

Is it true that they had DB 8s sitting in there for a bit not too long ago? o_O

I traded a pair of PB yeezys i got for retail for a pair of wings and it had the ES with a circle on the barcode............i couldnt believe it, lol.

If your a Nike employee I would advise you to take this down.

Back
Top Bottom