Nike Employee's

Did anyone enter the employee raffle for the Air Mag?

lol

I doubt they even told anyone about it, SMDH. I found out after having to cancel my entery when i read the FAQ stating employees couldnt enter, then they emailed me a link to enter for employees and i never did it. SMH
Lmao but isnt it only one employee allowed to win?

one of my bosses actually said soho may be considered the flagship . well I'll be damned. I'm about to be there day 1

one of my bosses actually said soho may be considered the flagship . well I'll be damned. I'm about to be there day 1

its quite possible since i believe the lease is up by the end of the year at 57 street

does anyone know when the opening date will be for the soho store ?

i believe the store is close to opening soon as i seen people in nike employee clothing walking in and out the store this past Sunday

Last edited:
its quite possible since i believe the lease is up by the end of the year at 57 street

does anyone know when the opening date will be for the soho store ?

i believe the store is close to opening soon as i seen people in nike employee clothing walking in and out the store this past Sunday
Next week I believe. 

Has anyone worked with Nike as seasonal? I just got hired as a seasonal athlete and I was just wondering if I would still get the discounts while I worked for them and if I still get the 2 shirts 2 pants and shoes for under 80 dollars.

Some of ya worried about the wrong ****.. Just be hype you got the job and do ya thing there! On the opening if you not from our store and if you are and you see this.. KEEP IT TIGHT!!!! Ya hearddddd LMFAOOO

Some of ya worried about the wrong ****.. Just be hype you got the job and do ya thing there! On the opening if you not from our store and if you are and you see this.. KEEP IT TIGHT!!!! Ya hearddddd LMFAOOO

The OUR store comment... LOL! You just got in the door!

Even if I just got in the door.. So what! In all seriousness I'm in that building for a reason and I want others to see its a great opportunity despite the perks nah mean?!

Even if I just got in the door.. So what! In all seriousness I'm in that building for a reason and I want others to see its a great opportunity despite the perks nah mean?!

do you have a opening date yet ?

if you dont want to make it known please DM me

Yeah we do have a set date but.. KEEP IT TIGHT! Lol trust me you'll know when it's open.. Just know this store looks amazing and I told everyone from jump this would be the flagship but you know some people ignorant to the ***** but I digress.. Just watch the skies you heard [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Keep it....tight?

Wouldn't you want people to know when the store will open, so that more people would come, thus more money?

Obviously you don't work for Nike so you don't know the phrase.. That's why you question it.. I leave Nike to say more on it because it's not my right to leak information but trust me everyone will know! Just cause you don't doesn't mean the real ones won't [emoji]128526[/emoji] I'm off this forum

Has anyone worked with Nike as seasonal? I just got hired as a seasonal athlete and I was just wondering if I would still get the discounts while I worked for them and if I still get the 2 shirts 2 pants and shoes for under 80 dollars.
Yes you still get the same discounts, swoosh, etc. and staff dress as regular employees do.

Obviously you don't work for Nike so you don't know the phrase.. That's why you question it.. I leave Nike to say more on it because it's not my right to leak information but trust me everyone will know! Just cause you don't doesn't mean the real ones won't [emoji]128526[/emoji] I'm off this forum

What am I questions ?
You one of the newest additions from this summers hiring or you been working at 57 street or Mercer st for a mimute
You even been to the cage at the 8 ave sales office
You think your the only person who's ever worked for Nike that I have had contact with
Unfortunately the person I knew doesn't work for the sales office anymore or I wouldn't have to ask you
I have known Nike sales reps not sales boys
People who know what's being release 12 to 18 months ahead of time
Enjoy your sales boy position with the perks
I'm almost sure your not a eikn

Keep your smart answers for the newbies

Last edited:
What am I questions ?
You one of the newest additions from this summers hiring or you been working at 57 street or Mercer st for a mimute
You think your the only person who's ever worked for Nike that I have had contact with
Unfortunately the person I knew doesn't work for the sales office anymore or I wouldn't have to ask you

What am I questions ?

that quote was t even meant for you and yeah I've been to ETO lol you sound tight for no reason cause you don't know when the store opens??? But went to my inbox tryna get info LMFAOOO corny *** regardless what position I am you don't know and I do so on that note enjoy your day!

Back
Top Bottom