Nike Employee's

I personally am not relaying for any of you ****** especially YOU [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] talking bout any sneakers you have on hold I'll take care of you.. Bumass thirst bucket *** ***** [emoji]128557[/emoji] We were told to keep it to ourselves.. You won't know if I'm an EKIN or not cause you don't know me so I don't give a ****.. Goodluck and I'll see you when we open [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yeah people want to know.. **** I wanted to know but they told us not to say so it's been an insider in the store and since training so that's why I say Keep it tight.. You wanna be offended cause you don't know there's a reason why but the world will know when the store is open you feel me?!

that quote was t even meant for you and yeah I've been to ETO lol you sound tight for no reason cause you don't know when the store opens??? But went to my inbox tryna get info LM corny *** regardless what position I am you don't know and I do so on that note enjoy your day!

im not tight at all just though you was talking to me

if your ekin knew you was posting like this on niketalk he might have a little talk with you
just saying bro

i'm always looking for store hookup's and ready to grease someone palm
I personally am not relaying for any of you ****** especially YOU [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] talking bout any sneakers you have on hold I'll take care of you.. Bumass thirst bucket *** ***** [emoji]128557[/emoji] We were told to keep it to ourselves.. You won't know if I'm an EKIN or not cause you don't know me so I don't give a ****.. Goodluck and I'll see you when we open [emoji]128526[/emoji]

your keeping it to yourself alright
you cant stop posting about it

your a damn sales boy not a "store athlete" as nike likes gives you a label to feel good about yourself its not like your getting stock options working for nike

now it sounds like that nike uniform is too tight around your head

"We were told to keep it to ourselves"

your not doing so buddy especially the way your acting

if your cant give info that's cool and i understand but if you want to be a jerk i can be one also

you don't think that insider is not reading your comments

over the years there has been people from Portland oregon reading comments on niketalk that dont count the local state sales reps and higher up store employees for each city where there is a nike store

Last edited:
AND been with Swoosh 5yrs deep, so YOU aren't through my door, so how bout you keep it tight! LOL!

:rofl: good one bmore34

I called a friend today that works at a well known store in the city he used to work at ntny and always has a inside edge in the sneaker culture in nyc
my dude knew about the 10/18 Jordan 1 pop up shop a few days before it happened
he also got into the fatjoe store with no waiting online

the soho store should and i say should cause this info is not 100% but the opening should be on the 10th or this upcoming weekend or the end of this month though i'm not 100% sure on this date or dates

now i don't know how true that is but he spoke to an ex nike employee who knows someone who will be in some type of manager position at the soho location

if the dates are right or wrong i should have asked him originally then some online jerk off

as i always say this is a very selfish hobby and the people working at RETAIL SALES think there gods gift to the sneaker world
not all but most are just glorified al bundy's

i'll still take care of a person who takes care of me even a AL BUNDY

Last edited:
you got mine and you did call it on the last page

but i dont need respek on nt
i just want to cop shoes

screw respek or respect from strangers
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 All good man. I was just playin. It aint that serious.

best of luck to you soho dudes. the job is oookay but everyone's experience varies. hope your time there is fun. ill hopefully be in tomorrow and can say wassup to you swoosh coworkers

best of luck to you soho dudes. the job is oookay but everyone's experience varies. hope your time there is fun. ill hopefully be in tomorrow and can say wassup to you swoosh coworkers
Thank you! [emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Just left the event tonight, was decent as hell.

A lot of random celebs, 5 levels just like NTNY.

Exclusives they had were

2 diff AF1 low laser
AF1 low NYC (white base, orange swoosh on one side, Royal on the other side, NYC logo)
All SF AF1s
Banned 1 & 31
Triple Black NYC Bron Soldier
Bron Soldier white/gum/ clear sole
Royal 12s

These shoes they had were raffle only.

They also had the MC 3.0 Racers, Platinum Racers & a few others.

Just left the event tonight, was decent as hell.

A lot of random celebs, 5 levels just like NTNY.

Exclusives they had were

2 diff AF1 low laser
AF1 low NYC (white base, orange swoosh on one side, Royal on the other side, NYC logo)
All SF AF1s
Banned 1 & 31
Triple Black NYC Bron Soldier
Bron Soldier white/gum/ clear sole
Royal 12s

These shoes they had were raffle only.

They also had the MC 3.0 Racers, Platinum Racers & a few others.
I was told Friday's opening would be FCFS, is that not true? I didn't hear anything about wristbands or raffle.

What in the world has this become???

I knew when i saw the SOHO store was getting alot of stuff that this thread would be popping, but not like this. SMH.

Yall trippin.

So...I guess Nike did wristbands instead of FCFS. I asked multiple employees and they all told me FCFS so I was just going to go tomorrow. Guess not, since they ran out of wristbands 

resellers grabbed quite a few wristbands , im glad i didnt try . i see some of you with hashtag #nikesoho . looks like fun young group. from the looks of it id feel like an old man in there.

Back
Top Bottom