Nike Employee's

Not really.

At NT, either a shoe in the department youre in thats currently on shelves, staff dress shoe, or any Nike ID.

Outlets is a free for all.

Just got a call back from the Nike Factory store in South Cottage, Chicsgo IL. Kinda nervous as I have an interview on Monday at 11am. Any tips you guys can give me before I go in?

What's up everyone? I'm new to the forums out of memphis, TN and I had my phone interview, panel interview, meet and greet interview, and conducted my background and drug screening. My next concern is what's next? I've done my meet and greet, along with my background and drug screen last week. What can I expect next? I'll be doing forklift/material handling as well. My only concern is if I have the job or not? It was 7 of us going for tge sane position and different shifts. Anyone ever been in a situation like this before?

Word of advice, if you're a woman DO NOT work at Nike. I know 4 female Assistant managers that have been sexually assaulted by their Male General Manager resulting in them being ostracized by their Male District Manager and having promotions pulled from under them. Only thing that happened to the Male General Manager was a choice transfer to a different store.

Employee beware of INSANE SEXISM!

Last edited:
Word of advice, if you're a woman DO NOT work at Nike. I know 4 female Assistant managers that have been sexually assaulted by their Male General Manager resulting in them being ostracized by their Male District Manager and having promotions pulled from under them. Only thing that happened to the Male General Manager was a choice transfer to a different store.

I dont think its fair for you to say that for the whole company. Could be a problem in a specific store, but that doesnt mean its the whole company. 

If you're a female accept the job and if it happens to out out smart them and get them jailed

What's up everyone? I'm new to the forums out of memphis, TN and I had my phone interview, panel interview, meet and greet interview, and conducted my background and drug screening. My next concern is what's next? I've done my meet and greet, along with my background and drug screen last week. What can I expect next? I'll be doing forklift/material handling as well. My only concern is if I have the job or not? It was 7 of us going for tge sane position and different shifts. Anyone ever been in a situation like this before?

lemme know when you get that job so I can get in the emp store when I'm in town :smokin

Applied last Sunday, they called me for the interview they next day and Thu they said I had the job (part time outlet) seems like the easiest job I ever got :lol: pay and hours are trash, only taking it for the swoosh account.

Applied last Sunday, they called me for the interview they next day and Thu they said I had the job (part time outlet) seems like the easiest job I ever got
laugh.gif
pay and hours are trash, only taking it for the swoosh account.
What shifts do you work if you don't mind me asking? & how long can one expect from a usual shift?

What shifts do you work if you don't mind me asking? & how long can one expect from a usual shift?
No idea, put in my 2 weeks at my job yesterday so I'll start at Nike the day after memorial day... its under 20 hours so my shift will vary day to day.

No idea, put in my 2 weeks at my job yesterday so I'll start at Nike the day after memorial day... its under 20 hours so my shift will vary day to day.
Hmmm...I work Friday & Saturday nights at my current job. Don't want to give that up to go down to minimum wage, they told me there would be days I don't work Friday & Saturday nights at my local Nike. Hoping for the best.

Hmmm...I work Friday & Saturday nights at my current job. Don't want to give that up to go down to minimum wage, they told me there would be days I don't work Friday & Saturday nights at my local Nike. Hoping for the best.
I'm quitting my fulltime at FedEx to work part time at Nike and another little gig I'm gonna take a stab at... all a risk but I've become complacent so it's time for a change. Hoping for the best.

I'm quitting my fulltime at FedEx to work part time at Nike and another little gig I'm gonna take a stab at... all a risk but I've become complacent so it's time for a change. Hoping for the best.
Wow. That's crazy bro, very risky as I used to work retail at Hollister and you could work from 20 hours to 4 hours any given week. Definitely not stable, but I do wish you the best of luck and hope it pays off. That Swoosh pays for itself doe.

that's what happens when they wear those tights

last day of training is tomorrow , work next thursday in the store. im in the stockroom so i dont mind. eh pay but not bad for a part time job.
any chance i can get away with using my phone in the stockroom or bathroom come Saturday releases?

I just got the call back & im a Nike employee. I have to go in for paperwork tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom