Nike Employee's

Yeah every 3 months we get 2 shirts and 2 shorts and they let us pick a pair of shoes in the store up to 85 bucks but theres nothing worth grabbing in my store.

Damn that's mad love right there. Nike keeping us right lol! Does your store do the quarterly bonus?

I got a Dilemma NT Fam and I need some help...so memorial day was yesterday and the location that I got hired at there were shootings near by. I really don't want to risk my life over the swoosh in all honesty...is there anything that I can say/do to possibly move to a different Nike? I'm supposed to go in for paperwork today.

I got a Dilemma NT Fam and I need some help...so memorial day was yesterday and the location that I got hired at there were shootings near by. I really don't want to risk my life over the swoosh in all honesty...is there anything that I can say/do to possibly move to a different Nike? I'm supposed to go in for paperwork today.
Sucks that this happens. My only guess would be to argue with the facts to the corporate offices and ask for a change... perhaps a medical condition that you have that requires a closer proximity to a hospital or such?

Congrats on the job, had a feeling u was gonna get it lol. Anyway, about your dilemma, didn't you mention u work at Chicago factory store?, Chiraq, I don't think you'll escape the violence anywhere there bruh. Lol.

Congrats on the job, had a feeling u was gonna get it lol. Anyway, about your dilemma, didn't you mention u work at Chicago factory store?, Chiraq, I don't think you'll escape the violence anywhere there bruh. Lol.

Yeah there is one in the suburbs (outlet) same distance from me. I just had applied there. So should I go in for the paperwork? I'm so confused on what to do

Man up bruh, swoosh is life.
__9135558_orig.jpg

Lmfaooo. I really want the job and was happy as hell that I got hired. I'm just thinking what if I got out late & then me having a new car makes me a target. This is some bs bruh

Yeah there is one in the suburbs (outlet) same distance from me. I just had applied there. So should I go in for the paperwork? I'm so confused on what to do
Was it a random shooting or nah?
And you can't just go to another store because they might not have room for you, even if they did, you'll leave your store with one less person. Unless they're still doing hiring. You'd have to talk to a manager about it.

Was it a random shooting or nah?
And you can't just go to another store because they might not have room for you, even if they did, you'll leave your store with one less person. Unless they're still doing hiring. You'd have to talk to a manager about it.

There were like 56 total shootings from Memorial Day weekend. Like at least 7 of them were near the outlet I got hired at. When I looked online it said the South Cottage one was still hiring

There were like 56 total shootings from Memorial Day weekend. Like at least 7 of them were near the outlet I got hired at. When I looked online it said the South Cottage one was still hiring
Well I guess that's a good reason to ask for a bigger wage. I'd say Just work there, park close to the store, cause it ain't matter which nike store u transferring to, you'll still be in Chiraq.

Well I guess that's a good reason to ask for a bigger wage. I'd say Just work there, park close to the store, cause it ain't matter which nike store u transferring to, you'll still be in Chiraq.

The other outlet is in rosemont, which is next to O'hate airport. Never no crime there. Nice area don't ever have to worry about any of the shootings. This is some serious bs bruh

The other outlet is in rosemont, which is next to O'hate airport. Never no crime there. Nice area don't ever have to worry about any of the shootings. This is some serious bs bruh
Work at the store you got hired at bruh. Then you can transfer, assuming you get kept on, assuming this is a seasonal job. If you got reasons to get shot at, then you can worry more, but come on dawg. ask your manager if you guys can wear a bullet proof vest as staff dress. Just put a swoosh on it

Last edited:

There is STILL crime at Rosemont. Just had a major theft situation happen, cops everywhere. You're not escaping crime in America much less Chicago. Man up and go to work. Get a FOID card bro.

With the summer here & everything. It's starting to not look so good.

I got hired![emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji] I'm going in for paperwork on Monday then training on Tuesday through Thursday I'm so excited [emoji]128514[/emoji] can someone tell me what to expect during training and by the way I'm working at the service center.

What was the paperwork process like?
Just two forms ID, fill in w4 and i9 with HR or something then you're good?

Just curious. Did you give them a start date with that too or they just wanted you to start ASAP?

My daughter got her job back at the Nike outlet & it was a great surprise that they get discounts on IDs now on swoosh. Last year I tried to do some Air maxes no go

My daughter got her job back at the Nike outlet & it was a great surprise that they get discounts on IDs now on swoosh. Last year I tried to do some Air maxes no go
They recently changed the discounts on swoosh. I believe most if not all IDs are discounted as well as all releases now are discounted. 

You guys know if im able to call and order something from a nike store over the phone with the employee discount? (Highly doubt it because they have to check your ID and other mess).

Also, is there a BOT that works with swoosh, lmfao. Its almost impossible to buy anything online anymore without one. What ever happened to "Extended stock" and all that? sheesh.

You guys know if im able to call and order something from a nike store over the phone with the employee discount? (Highly doubt it because they have to check your ID and other mess).

Also, is there a BOT that works with swoosh, lmfao. Its almost impossible to buy anything online anymore without one. What ever happened to "Extended stock" and all that? sheesh.
I asked my manager and she said no discounts on phone orders

Back
Top Bottom