Nike Employee's

Seemed legit to me since the two nike factory locations in my area have NEVER had a retro jordan or anything really sought after. EVER lol

A few different types of Nike stores that I can think of are:

1. Factory/Outlet

2. Clearance

3. Inline/Niketown

4. Running

5. Company/Employee

6. NikeLab

A few different types of Nike stores that I can think of are:

1. Factory/Outlet
2. Clearance
3. Inline/Niketown
4. Running
5. Company/Employee
6. NikeLab
This is a correct breakdown. People keep calling every inline store NikeTowns when there's only 2.

After a long wait I just got my call back after the background check. Ready for the swoosh lol

There is a bunch of hiring going on right now for Nike.. The summer is by far their biggest season. My store just hired 30 new rookies this past week. 

Question.

Are people on the discount list able to use it in store on release days? Or do they have restrictions on things like that? (Like footlocker.....They dont allow employees to buy any release day products on discount.)

I was going to enter the raffle for the cigar and champagne for the chicago location and make that drive up there on Saturday if i won. (4 almost 5 hour drive).

Question.

Are people on the discount list able to use it in store on release days? Or do they have restrictions on things like that? (Like footlocker.....They dont allow employees to buy any release day products on discount.)

I was going to enter the raffle for the cigar and champagne for the chicago location and make that drive up there on Saturday if i won. (4 almost 5 hour drive).

employees and people on their list have to wait 48 hours after launch in krder to use discount in store. however, you can use it online on launch day.

If your from the south side of Chicago, summer time violence shouldn't be anything new bro. Sad to say but keep your head on straight and work that outlet ya'll always have fire stuff. I work downtown at Michigan Ave store and still have to deal with the BS. Swoosh life is where it's at though man, don't quit and don't give up because of violence in our community. Good luck!
I have a group interview coming up with your store on the 28th of this month? Got any tips on what I should wear/say. I want to work in the Inventory management area of the store

Hopefully third times the charm, how flexible is Nike if you have another job?

I can't say much on that since I'm doing part time and also going to school. Though during my interview I was paired with someone who did have an internship at the time. The person interviewing seemed to not show that as a huge issue since the role was part time.

Back
Top Bottom