nike Flightposite retro pics

yea but did they officially release already? I been moving so i'm kinda out of the loop. I'm talking about the eggplants and gold ones. thanks

I think the quality on the retros are better than the originals. They feel alot tougher. They're flying out of the store around my way. I may get a pair.Screw the XX3's...

As for the Flightposite 1 PE's, they're appreciated, but they're not touching H20's (Allan Houston) PE's, nor KG's PE's, that wereblk with a white sole. He wore them in the 1999 Playoffs against the Spurs.

Mine got delivered to my home 2day I can't wait to go home and see them

I'll take some pics of them and post them later

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I think the quality on the retros are better than the originals. They feel alot tougher. They're flying out of the store around my way. I may get a pair. Screw the XX3's...

As for the Flightposite 1 PE's, they're appreciated, but they're not touching H20's (Allan Houston) PE's, nor KG's PE's, that were blk with a white sole. He wore them in the 1999 Playoffs against the Spurs.

YESSS people are starting 2 fall of the Jordan brand. 1 by 1, now if we can get more people 2
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I think the quality on the retros are better than the originals. They feel alot tougher.
This guys speaks the truth.

Anyone peep the new "tire" material on the zipper cover?
pimp.gif

GO TO DTLR NOW!

THEY ARE ON SALE! NOW!

How do these fit? and will there be any other colorway dropping besides the gold?

Originally Posted by ldea

Uptempoair would be the best place to buy because its free shipping. Anyone know how the quality is on these retros?

Thanks for the info

Received mine in the mail from Pickyourshoes today. They fit a little snug at first, but I'm sure once I wear them once or twicethey'll start to form to my foot like the Foam Pros. I got my normal size (size 12) and they fit fine. Here are some quick pics I took

i hope these will pop back up on eastbay again.....need them real bad.

if anyone know the SKU, please share!

Im about to pull the trigger on them...150 is cheaper than retail, but still dough considering I KNOW im going to want the eggplants too...but theyre callingmy name...

For those that back-ordered with Eastbay, was your order canceled?

I'm guessing they didn't physically have them in there warehouse.

its easy to retro the shoes, but its definitely impossible to retro the feeling i had when i first saw these first released. old day....

Damn, I'm still debating on these.

That UptempoAir price is calling me, but I just calculated what they would cost with a 30% discount and it's $119 so hopefully I can grab them on a F&Fout here in NYC.

What's retail 160, 170, or 180?

Ill wait for them to go on sale. They are not flying off the shelves with that price tag.

Retails 180 Putting in Work...When I did the 30 off calculation I got 126...Remember too, itd be plus tax over 120...

I ordered my pair from Eastbay and they are still reserved but I have to wait another week because Nike decided to push the official release date to 2/13. Thatis why you don't see them on the Eastbay site but you can still pre-order them over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom