Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Disappointed. Didn't find any in my size at the either of the 2 factory stores or clearance store I visited this weekend. Only thing I saw was a size 9 women's pink for $99 - 20% today at the Nike clearance store on International Drive in Orlando.

Disappointed. Didn't find any in my size at the either of the 2 factory stores or clearance store I visited this weekend. Only thing I saw was a size 9 women's pink for $99 - 20% today at the Nike clearance store on International Drive in Orlando.

I'll say it again, try stock locate with a rep online on NDC. They will find you cheap Flyknit maxes in your size.

Sorry, I've chatted help to try to stock locate any flyknit AirMax not currently offered for $225 and available in my size (13) on NDC and told nothing was in the system more than once. I've told them my zip but said I would purchase from any location that would ship.

Sorry, I've chatted help to try to stock locate any flyknit AirMax not currently offered for $225 and available in my size (13) on NDC and told nothing was in the system more than once. I've told them my zip but said I would purchase from any location that would ship.
did you have them look at factory stores?  

Which colors are you looking for?  I'll take a look the next time I'm there.  

Apparently that new multicolor with the purple and orange hit FNL but in a few scattered sizes and sold out. Don't get my words twisted though, they'll sit just like the rest....just keep your eyes peeled if you want them as bad as I do.

Ive notice the product page up for the last few days. If you google 620469_012, it will show the FNL link. Also, they have pages for the Ocean Fog/Black and Violet Ash/Black. 620469_408 and 620659_508

Last edited:
did you have them look at factory stores?  

Which colors are you looking for?  I'll take a look the next time I'm there.  

Thanks for the offer. Size 13 seems to be the problem.

620469-801 - Nike chat stock located at Jersey Gardens. Called they said they were $69 but after 10 minutes on hold they couldn't find a size 13.

Chat wasn't able to locate of of the below in my size at any location:

620469-003 tide pool blue
620469-004 multicolor
620469-800 atomic orange vivid blue volt

Official pics of the upcoming one, last one is for the ladies.  Really hope we get that other green mc in Men's

620469_012

620469_408

620659_508

Back
Top Bottom