Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

can i go a size down on these? i have some room on the jordan xx9's to compare. i usually wear 13's but only 12's are available in the sale on nike for the flyknit air max.

^^^^ I think a full size down will be too much.  for whatever reason, I feel these run a bit narrow for an air max.  I think if you go full size down it will be way too uncomfortable on the sides of the shoe.  

damn... they are hard to pass for 140 bucks on the sale. with the flyknit i wouldn't think the width would be the limiting factor. i was just worried about length until you said that.

A couple more...crappy lighting. They are much more vibrant in person. A lot of orange in this pair but they are nice.

I wish both shoes looked like the inside of the right shoe tho.

BTW there is a full size run on NDC

Not a big fan of the new MC but I love the Oreos. Wore them 3 times in the last 7 days

I'm liking them even more after having them in hand. I still need the Oreos. Can't find them below the $170-180 range.

I want MC like the Flyknit racer MC1s or MC2s. I have my women's MC from last year that I love, but wouldn't mind another MC variation like those.

Anyone know how these fit compared to the flyknit racers?
To me, i can go TTS or .5 up in racers but for flyknit airmaxes i have to go .5 down for a perfect fit. I can wear TTS as well but i get heel slippage which im not a fan of. Just try to go to a store and try em on if you can

Anyone had problems with the airbag popping? Went to put on my black pair after about a month of not wearing them and the airbag of my right pair was deflated. I just normally wear them around the office and campus.

Anyone had problems with the airbag popping? Went to put on my black pair after about a month of not wearing them and the airbag of my right pair was deflated. I just normally wear them around the office and campus.
contact nike, they will replace them for you.  If the airbag pops within 2 years of the manf date, they will replace them.  

contact nike, they will replace them for you.  If the airbag pops within 2 years of the manf date, they will replace them.  

Already did. It's guna be a bit of a pain since I bought them on vaca at a Niketown. I have to return them back to a store " to have a manager look them over to determine if it's a defect." so we'll see if Nike cust service comes through

To me, i can go TTS or .5 up in racers but for flyknit airmaxes i have to go .5 down for a perfect fit. I can wear TTS as well but i get heel slippage which im not a fan of. Just try to go to a store and try em on if you can

Unfortunately there are no local retailers that carries these in my area, but thanks for the advise!

Back
Top Bottom