Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

hi

anyone can tell me if the size is different?

I tried nike free 5.0 size 11 in a shop today

What size should I order  Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014?

I'm going to order these online and i have to use my friend's house for deliver and then he has to send them to me by post

because nike does not send them to my house ( postal code )

and i can not try them

greetings

CHECK THIS OUT: I copped the flynit air max atomic orange/volt color way mainly for running. I ran a couple of 5K runs and wore them casually a few times. One day I put them on for a jog and noticed that the right air bubble went FLAT. I could not see any visible signs of puncturing. I took them to nike town nyc and showed them the sneakers. They asked for receipt but did not have it. They no longer had the sneaker in stock plus with no receipt they could only offer me $100 credit. Needless to say in took the credit and gave them the air max. I am regretting that now big time, especially when I see them look so nice on this site. I was thinking that maybe I would have been better off calling corporate Nike to see if I can send them in for a replacement.

Has anyone been through a similar situation dealing with a defective nike shoe? I'm just wondering if I had better options.

CHECK THIS OUT: I copped the flynit air max atomic orange/volt color way mainly for running. I ran a couple of 5K runs and wore them casually a few times. One day I put them on for a jog and noticed that the right air bubble went FLAT. I could not see any visible signs of puncturing. I took them to nike town nyc and showed them the sneakers. They asked for receipt but did not have it. They no longer had the sneaker in stock plus with no receipt they could only offer me $100 credit. Needless to say in took the credit and gave them the air max. I am regretting that now big time, especially when I see them look so nice on this site. I was thinking that maybe I would have been better off calling corporate Nike to see if I can send them in for a replacement.

Has anyone been through a similar situation dealing with a defective nike shoe? I'm just wondering if I had better options.
https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/footwear-claim/

So I have the blue/orange and grey/purple pairs. I work out in them. They seem to have sweat stains on them. I tried to use sneaker cleaner and it was unable to get the stains out. Wanted to know what you guys/gals use to clean these, Jason Marks, etc?

I really like the upper on the multi-color but the blue green sole ehhh.. Would be awesome if it was yellow orange red or just black!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom