Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

eek.gif
need these to go on sale ASAP these and the sprites are must cop for me. Hopefully I can get both at a decent price.
I agree, torn between this color way or the orange/neon.

Been running in my knits for couple of months now and Ive mixed views on them. They are more style over substance when compared to other knits like the lunar/free, in order to get a secure fit you have to tie the laces so tight your feet go numb! Ive had to double sock lately to get a secure fit as I was finding my foot moving laterally in them when I would change direction.

The cushioning is OK but the weight compromise is serious, I feel the zoom max unit would be a much better fit on these and for all the benefit the knit upper has they dont contain my feet as well as some of the other less expensive shoes in the line. Overall I would rate them 6/10 they look great and for casual wear they are fine but a cutting edge performance running shoe they are not!

Been running in my knits for couple of months now and Ive mixed views on them. They are more style over substance when compared to other knits like the lunar/free, in order to get a secure fit you have to tie the laces so tight your feet go numb! Ive had to double sock lately to get a secure fit as I was finding my foot moving laterally in them when I would change direction.

The cushioning is OK but the weight compromise is serious, I feel the zoom max unit would be a much better fit on these and for all the benefit the knit upper has they dont contain my feet as well as some of the other less expensive shoes in the line. Overall I would rate them 6/10 they look great and for casual wear they are fine but a cutting edge performance running shoe they are not!
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but on my feet, these are much more comfortable that the frees or lunar. I have a wide foot and weight 230lb and these fit me perfect. Far more comfortable then any other FK nike has made. I find the frees give no support and the lunar soles are not wide enough to be comfortable on my feet. Of course that is just my opinion.  I just wish they would release some basic CWs and not just  keep putting volt or green on every pair. Hell put em on iD and leave them at $245. 

Back
Top Bottom