Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Yea, $400 a pair ( sarcasm)
with tax it would probably be close 
laugh.gif

Anyone know for sure if these will be available outside of nike and Finishline after the first week? Footlocker guy told me today that they're not getting them as a company. Can someone confirm this?

Anyone know for sure if these will be available outside of nike and Finishline after the first week? Footlocker guy told me today that they're not getting them as a company. Can someone confirm this?
My local FTL manager told me the same thing.

^^^^^^prob cause FTL knows nobody is gonna pay $225 for a non Jordan, Lebron,or Kobe, kick.

I'm not spending $225 on any retro Jordan, Lebron, or Kobe.

Unfortunately many will...just look at the sales of the Lebron 11's; or how much $140 BRED 1's are going for on eBay. Nike is getting crazy with their pricing but when it comes to Kobe, born, or MJ not even $200+ seems to deter buyers

Really bums me out that these are Nike and FL exclusive. Other than a WC Reward, no discounts to be found. I would pick these up in a heartbeat if there was one to be had. I guess I'll have sit it out until they pop up elsewhere or FL loosens up the restriction.

Still on the fence with these- not a fan of multi colored soles/ air bubbles at all. Not to mention $225 is pretty steep. Will be interesting to see future colorways, regardless.

Used a 15% off code and grabbed these. Very impressed with them, but they are also my first pair of flyknits. These might be a problem for me. The wife already wants a pair.
How's the fit?
It's hard to say because i've never owned a flyknit shoe before so I dont know if that how all flyknits feels or what. But I will be trying some regular flyknits and compare them to these. They are definitely different from all other past airmaxes. I have wide feet and they are tts, but it feels almost like i'm just wearing a pair of socks with an airmax sole. I will say the 2013 were tight on my feet but these have required no break in period like other airmaxes I have. More comfy than the 09s to me!

It's hard to say because i've never owned a flyknit shoe before so I dont know if that how all flyknits feels or what. But I will be trying some regular flyknits and compare them to these. They are definitely different from all other past airmaxes. I have wide feet and they are tts, but it feels almost like i'm just wearing a pair of socks with an airmax sole. I will say the 2013 were tight on my feet but these have required no break in period like other airmaxes I have. More comfy than the 09s to me!
more comfy the 09s?  wow.. those are my all time favorite air max.

i am waiting for these to go on sale. which they will at 225 price point. and then snag me and wify up a pair.. was hoping they would drop at FTL/champs/footaction so I could use my military discount.  

The blue pair caught my interest. More comfy than 09s tho, definitely gonna give them a hard look.

Used a 15% off code and grabbed these. Very impressed with them, but they are also my first pair of flyknits. These might be a problem for me. The wife already wants a pair. View media item 724686
How's the fit?
more comfy then the 09's?? wow that is a level you are shooting at.. 09's where the first am that i have bought in a while.. i just loved all my pairs... beat them into the ground... even thought about buying the retro 09's lol...

Back
Top Bottom