Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

^2002 join date and posting about buying/selling?! cmonn edit delete your post Bro. just looking out for a fellow 02'er.:smokin

Btw, nice penny 1s in your avatar.

Last edited:
^ you sure you want to cop a model that costs $225, though? Chukkas, racers, trainers, all at a more palatable price point. I'll probably get at least one pair of these, but I won't be going nuts collecting them all.

The flyknit on these is nice and really soft and the bubble is the same as the 2013 of course. They feel great at first but like most air max that bubble can get a little stiff. The flyknit does wrap around your foot better than any other flyknit shoe I've tried so far (Lunar 1 + Trainer). You guys gotta understand how bad Nike's getting over with these tho lol not worth the $225 imo.

The flyknit on these is nice and really soft and the bubble is the same as the 2013 of course. They feel great at first but like most air max that bubble can get a little stiff. The flyknit does wrap around your foot better than any other flyknit shoe I've tried so far (Lunar 1 + Trainer). You guys gotta understand how bad Nike's getting over with these tho lol not worth the $225 imo.

i knew i wasnt the only one who noticed this. this is the case with all the Huge bubble airmax's. Feet feel great at first, then it becomes a regular shoe as far as comfort.

i knew i wasnt the only one who noticed this. this is the case with all the Huge bubble airmax's. Feet feel great at first, then it becomes a regular shoe as far as comfort.

I think this shoe would have been great with the 360 Zoom Max sole.

so both 2014 Airmax and Flyknit Max aren't Nike+ enabled? kinda weird. wonder if they're gonna include the Nike+ in future releases?

so both 2014 Airmax and Flyknit Max aren't Nike+ enabled? kinda weird. wonder if they're gonna include the Nike+ in future releases?
Ticks me off....two of the most expensive Nike running shoes and neither have plus....just dumb.

Not long I bet.  Either that or they will bring out the new colorways early to try to goose sales if they aren't selling well.
will definitely wait for them to go down. I'm not sure how far down they'll go but I think max I'll spend on these is $150. we'll see though.. the 1st CW released is my favorite so far, followed by the blue ones. was thinking of pickin' up the Gamma 2014 AirMax but I think I'll opt for the blue Flyknit Max instead.

I believe march or april. The other colorways are supposed to drop this spring.
An employee at my local Nike Town pulled the blue flyknit airmax out of the back room to show me last weekend. I think he said this or next week they will be released. If you look at the regular airmax 2014 , they initially came out in 3 colors and in a few weeks 4-5 other colors were released. So I expect new colors (both the blue and grey) to come out soon. 

I have both the AirMax 2014 Gammas and the Flyknit Airmax 2014 Black/Orange/Volt. They both are great for running but I really worried about getting the gamma dirty. I might just use it to walk around in.  Hopefully the new Flyknit Lunars drop soon.

An employee at my local Nike Town pulled the blue flyknit airmax out of the back room to show me last weekend. I think he said this or next week they will be released. If you look at the regular airmax 2014 , they initially came out in 3 colors and in a few weeks 4-5 other colors were released. So I expect new colors (both the blue and grey) to come out soon. 

I have both the AirMax 2014 Gammas and the Flyknit Airmax 2014 Black/Orange/Volt. They both are great for running but I really worried about getting the gamma dirty. I might just use it to walk around in.  Hopefully the new Flyknit Lunars drop soon.
Wow, great info.  Thanks.  Did he say if they had stock in on the blue flyknit airmax and just couldn't sell yet or was is just one pair for display or something?  Gives me hope these will release in blue soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom