Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Yeah i think theyre gonna loosen up after a couple wears, flyknit feel better when its kinda snug but thats just me. Different strokes for different folks.

Anyone know a place to cop in the hyper grape colorway? I need a mens size 8. Been waiting in ebay forever but no luck.

Last edited:
If it's true then it's probably same model, different colors. It's a damn shame they're so expensive. I still want a lot of colorways but they're coming out faster than I can save money. Still need some of the older cw's too but those are becoming harder to find now.

Been wearing the MC the last few days. I'm down for a new MC color way. I really wish they'd drop a new model (especially changing the sole).

wasnt feeling the red ones at the moment:
These look good
smokin.gif

sorry, only instores at the moment in hk, should be up soon on the nike website.

That sucks, must be nice living in Hong Kong and being able to get stuff before it releases in the US, I don't get why we don't get it when it first releases because I would think it would sell better in America

That sucks, must be nice living in Hong Kong and being able to get stuff before it releases in the US, I don't get why we don't get it when it first releases because I would think it would sell better in America

It's a double edge sword though. Shoes almost never go on sale, and supply is often low in Hong Kong. Any popular release has lines that people pay to stand in for their spot. I'd rather wait and get the shoes in the USA then to deal with buying shoes in Hong Kong again.

The international market sounds interesting but frustrating! I've been seeing some flyknit Max on eBay for reasonable prices. Not sure if people are feeling stuck with them or finding them at outlets and trying to move them quick for a slim profit.

Back
Top Bottom