Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

So are both types coming out? The other one was "confirmed" to be $175 (the one with the regular FK uppers) and this one is "confirmed" to be $160. Are both going to be general release? I am a bit confused right now.
i am really hopeful the other fk upper version is the $175 and will make its way out in numerous colors.  the design looks much more well put together than sock + sole. either way, there is no way either of these will be picked up for anything well less than below retail. 

That commercial makes the sock looking ones look alot better. Still like the other version better. But like others have said I won't be copping any of them without discount codes or markdowns or both.

Hey follow me on instagram at canton2017 after 200 followers ill post ten pairs of my shoes and sell them
indifferent.gif
 reported

So there is discussion about regular flyknit free run that isn't sock like. Pics. 
nerd.gif

If I ever get a pair, I'll most definitely be wearing a pair of socks with these. :tongue:

lol cool beans. I still need to try these on first.

I'd wear no-show socks with them.

I thought about that but I hope it's not too bulky. another reason I need to try these on first. none of this, impulse buy at 12 midnight business.

I like the blue pair on the @nikerunning IG video.

Hey follow me on instagram at canton2017 after 200 followers ill post ten pairs of my shoes and sell them
Straight up pathetic dude. You really that hungry for internet "shoe fame", ****** sad man.

These lil kids nowadays smh.......

Last edited:
Check this video NikeRunning just IG'd - Putting on the new Frees, you guessed it, barefoot.

Noticed how all the pics of the Flyknit that looks like this does not show the tongue..

And they look like the same upper like the last HTM release with the small swoosh..

Please let these be GR though

Personally, I like these better than the Sock / Unibody design

You and me both!  I think they are way better looking and better for the casual wearer, maybe not for a runner though.

Only hope of a GR for these is what someone suggested earlier about them being samples.  I personally think they are HTMs, but I am crossing my fingers since we didn't really see any of the previous flyknit HTMs like this in "spyshot" form before announcements...

Personally, I like these better than the Sock / Unibody design
Seconded, I have a pretty good feeling that these are gonna be the HTMs though. That would fit the trend of the previous HTMs at least, with switching up the upper or the sole.

You and me both!  I think they are way better looking and better for the casual wearer, maybe not for a runner though.

Only hope of a GR for these is what someone suggested earlier about them being samples.  I personally think they are HTMs, but I am crossing my fingers since we didn't really see any of the previous flyknit HTMs like this in "spyshot" form before announcements...

The above shot was a pair that the Style Director for Louis Vuitton owns, so they're out there in the wild...

doesnt RRS have an ad posted a few pages back about a free at a $175 price point? I think something has to give. Ive never seen RRS mark up a shoes. So I am still hopeful for the non-sock version as a gr. 

doesnt RRS have an ad posted a few pages back about a free at a $175 price point? I think something has to give. Ive never seen RRS mark up a shoes. So I am still hopeful for the non-sock version as a gr. 

you're right. but then I thought it could it be Canadian. or maybe they're getting the trainer upper frees that ILLustRayt so desperately wants

The supposed price points of the two Frees were rumored to be $175 for the Trainer upper and $160 for the Sock upper (which we have now seen come to fruition) so there's definitely hope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom