Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

The regular flyknit upper on the Free sole are HTM.

No idea if they will see a release as of yet, as they weren't approved. Knowing Nike though, I think these will be out soon....... in limited numbers as you'd expect. 

RRS probably had them marked up because Nike originally set that for the MSRP but the communities response to the original price of $175 was negative so they lowered it. Just my guess.

Last edited:
View media item 498485
so the inspiration and innovation came from Ronald MacDonald's shoes

I sad this in the other Flyknit thread. They remind me of some duck feet:

Scrooge-McDuck.png

Easy pass.

Didn't even know there was girl and guy colors. Dig those blue ones but wish they were on some Flyknit racers.

Damn, some angles make this shoe look intriguing...then there's the birds eye view pic and the toe box looks funky.

I'm digging that neo-turquoise pair, but it's a womens cw :frown:

That Knick colorway has potential

Don't even care I am sold. Not for retail :lol: but i will own a pair. I will also wear them with socks...maybe mid calf socks at that. I sweat a lot. If i wear shoes with out socks my feet literally get wet...its not a good look or feel.

The shoes look like everything i want in a running shoe. Even if if they aren't the most aesthetically pleasing shoe to me....i love flyknit and i love the free sole....thank you nike....just let some generic colorways hit sale racks...thanks.

Check out the response , although considering this may not be the users pic, he could just be hoping like the rest of us

Last edited:
Totally sold on these. Hopefully RRS puts them up on their site but even if they don't, I'll buy at least one pair at retail.

Definitely going to be a wait and see approach with these. I need to see them in person. Some pics make them look great and others make them look awful.

I was going to say. I'm wearing some FR3s and they look just like that.

Last edited:
It's a wide toebox due to the nature of the sole. Only looks weird in little/girl sizes

Last edited:
I still want one, and only one because of the price point. it looks too comfy a shoe to pass up. I just know I'll have to try it on first.

Damn, some angles make this shoe look intriguing...then there's the birds eye view pic and the toe box looks funky.

I'm digging that neo-turquoise pair, but it's a womens cw
frown.gif
Same, I want that color way too. 
laugh.gif

Still will probably cop because IDC. 

Can't wait for these! They're so dope. I just hate that the price keeps going up when we're getting less materials

Back
Top Bottom