Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

^Oh man, I knew about the 25% off coupon but didn't know SA had them. Gonna check my local and see if I can scoop the greys for 25% off too.

^Oh man, I knew about the 25% off coupon but didn't know SA had them. Gonna check my local and see if I can scoop the greys for 25% off too.

I was surprised that Sports Authority had them as well and the SA that I went to wasn't even an SA Elite store. The 25% coupon expired yesterday though.

FYI don't bother with SA in Burbank.  I called yesterday to check if they had the Flyknit FREE's, which they said they had and put on hold for me.  When I get there.. the guy pulls out a Flyknit LUNAR.  Guy says, "here, they're FLYKNITs."  I say, "Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit FREE are very different."  Wasted 40 minutes of my life driving there for nothing.  Wish people were a little more competent and stop wasting other peoples times... end rant.

Im curious can these be worn without the laces? From looking at the pics the laces seem redundant on such a tight fitting shoe

^ color way is slept on.

Pops in person.

Need that one (multi), blues, and red/orange.

I took the laces out, out of curiosity, and they fit just fine without them.

I personally like the lace "look".

for those who've had experience with road runner sports, can you order online and return to the store? don't want to have to pay $9 return shipping if they don't fit right.

Wonder how bad these are going to smell after a few wears?

I don't really want to find out, which is why I plan on wearing socks. The insole isn't rubber like a pair of Roshes. Just a regular cloth insole, so I imagine that they wouldn't be as easy to clean. Might even retain the stench.

Can get 20% off on Eastbay with code EMEB3886, only thing that sucks is that most of the colorways are backordered

Order for the Knick colorway came out to $140 shipped, not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger yet though.

Did this work for anyone? It's saying they are excluded from discounts for me.

I kinda wish these have had came out in the beginning of summer, now that fall is almost coming

I boxed mine up las night and going to return them. I'm going to wait for the hyperfeel. I can't justify paying 174 with tax for these. I like the fit but don't like the sole. 

Wonder how bad these are going to smell after a few wears?
I don't really want to find out, which is why I plan on wearing socks. The insole isn't rubber like a pair of Roshes. Just a regular cloth insole, so I imagine that they wouldn't be as easy to clean. Might even retain the stench.

the insoles are lightweight mesh, and can be washed. take them out of the shoe when not in use. I went without socks the first two days and they didn't smell at all. been using socks ever since. still, they don't smell. taking the sole out and letting it air out seems to work.

Back
Top Bottom