Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Damnnit, Raf! I thought I was over and done with these, but your customs reignited my interest. I'm willing to give these another chance just as I did with the ZFKs. :wow: :lol:

$avings and more
View media item 541203

Still need the NYCs in a 10, smh! Luckily these aren't reselling like resellers anticipated. I will wait out the storm!

Not to be an *** but it kind of pisses me off that Nike is only selling these at Mercer in the States and says they won't ship and only one per person.  But the someone has obviously picked up 6 pairs of the Paris City pack today and listed them all on Ebay already. 

Yeah I'm fortunate enough to live close enough to buy them and they might have ship if these didnt sell out instantly. There have been other shoes that Mercer only received or were one of a handful of stores to receive them but that's just part of Nike. And I saw the guy who bought 7 pairs. He had other people waiting with him the whole time so technically it was one per person

Hopefully Mercer releases the Rio pair then I would be satisfied.

Last edited:
HELP PLEASE! What's the best way to clean these? Which product is the best/safest to use on the flyknit material? Help will be greatly appreciated and REPPED

HELP PLEASE! What's the best way to clean these? Which product is the best/safest to use on the flyknit material? Help will be greatly appreciated and REPPED

the flyknit is very washer friendly.

i have washed all my trainers in the washer and came out just about DS looking again.

Picked up the grey/black pair at Finishline today. Had some coupons. Very nice shoe. I've not had a pair of Nike Frees in years.

Really great first experience running in these. Felt faster compared to the FK1s; able to do negative splits on a short run. Wearing thin no-show socks was comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom