Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Employee store sounds like a plan[/color].. about to make that happen...

Last edited:
I was able to get a pair from Nike Vault Get Fly Training program in Los Angeles. Got a free pair for winning the MVP award, must say that the shoes have not left my feet ever since I got them. The definitely take some time to "break in" especially around the ankle. Once broken in, the shoe is perfect. :smokin

View media item 564659

Thanks Jeff, They awarded 1 male and 1 female MVP each week. Each gets a pair of Free Flyknits and a MVP Dri-fit tee.

I was able to get a pair from Nike Vault Get Fly Training program in Los Angeles. Got a free pair for winning the MVP award, must say that the shoes have not left my feet ever since I got them. The definitely take some time to "break in" especially around the ankle. Once broken in, the shoe is perfect. :smokin

View media item 564659

ughhh.. been wanting that and a similar shirt for a while now. lucky you!

here's a new colorway scheduled to release on september 30th at end clothing

615805-014 BLACK/SMMT WHT-DRK GRY-GM RYL

some more upcoming releases:

615805-016 BLACK/WHITE-GYM RED-UNVRSTY RD

615805-060 PR PLTNM/UNVRSTY RD-WLF GRY-DR (no image, yet)

615806-016

615806-618

Last edited:
Pretty decent colorways coming out, but that price tag is what's keeping me from buying.

These are sitting heavy though

I wonder when we will see some markdowns.

Orange/Blues will be scooped swiftly when that happens, espceially with my boys FTL employee discount :smokin

615806-618
OsDWWAT.png

Niiice!

Really trying to get some normal black/white ones as go to sneakers, and to replace my old crushed out lunarglide 4s lol, but the lowest I can find them for is $140 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom