Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Those look much better than the earlier sample pics of the Blue pair and Volt pair. I might have to go by my FL and check them out.

Need to see those on foot. The silhouette is pretty ugly but I can imagine them looking nicer once they wrap around a foot to give it some form.

Thanks ILLustRAYt for using my picture. They ha these on display at my local Finish Line and I had never seen them before. I wish I had taken more pics...but the price was like $160 or $170? They fit like a sock...

What city? And did they have more cws??

Last edited:
I wonder if those are the regular release and the pictures we've seen in the past few weeks are HTMs. Unless Nike is going to release two types of the fk free.

WHOA.

yes, these are awesome. i wonder what the earlier pics were about.

do they fit like other frees?

WHOA.

yes, these are awesome. i wonder what the earlier pics were about.

do they fit like other frees?

No shoe has a fit that's comparable. But go TTS. It just hugs the underside of your foot. So cool.

I do believe, like someone said earlier, that the previous pics may be of Flyknit Free HTMs.

They also had a wild colored one, too.

I kinda like that color-way. Better than the first two. These seem like shoes that need to be seen in person before a decision can be made. I am so sick of the HTM tag. Just release these shoes as general release already. The HTM concept is cool, except for the fact that they make 100 pairs that you can only get in LA, NYC, London, Berlin and Milan. Such a stupid release. I dont know why Nike doesnt make its money by re-releasing HTM pairs as a GR minus the tag about a month later.

No shoe has a fit that's comparable. But go TTS. It just hugs the underside of your foot. So cool.

I do believe, like someone said earlier, that the previous pics may be of Flyknit Free HTMs.

thanks, what was the other colorway? is there a chance you can get pictures?

saw the black/gray in my local finish line last week. They are suppose to have mulitple colorways at launch on/around the 1st of August

Those are nice but price for frees seem a little high

Ill probably still cop though ..

Last edited:

thanks, what was the other colorway? is there a chance you can get pictures?

These look goofy as hell off foot....but look good on since your foot i guess basically provides the shape/structure.

Do they fit like Frees? or Flyknits? I have free 3.0s in an 11 and i wear a 10.5 in flyknit trainers....im thinking if i cop these i should go with a 10.5 since they are basically a sock :lol:

These look goofy as hell off foot....but look good on since your foot i guess basically provides the shape/structure.

Do they fit like Frees? or Flyknits? I have free 3.0s in an 11 and i wear a 10.5 in flyknit trainers....im thinking if i cop these i should go with a 10.5 since they are basically a sock :lol:

They fit like frees. Get an 11.

Looks like there is an unveiling event happening right now for the Nike Free Flyknit.

Photos/tweets from Nike's PR Director:

BPUBhlMCIAIw43t.jpg:large

BPT-9grCQAQK55t.jpg:large

Last edited:
Crooked tongues just tweeted that something interesting for those into flyknit frees would be dropping at 1948 London this weekend.

Looks like the HTMs are coming......

Back
Top Bottom