Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Hey guys. I was just wondering about the release info on these ? I was going to try to cop and the vault is doing a midnight release so I just want to know how early I should show up. Are these hyped up or anything ? Thanks in advance View media item 519988

Hey guys. I was just wondering about the release info on these ? I was going to try to cop and the vault is doing a midnight release so I just want to know how early I should show up. Are these hyped up or anything ? Thanks in advance View media item 519988

nope, no hype. they are sitting on NDC for pre-order right now.

people who pre-ordered when it was announced, received their pairs last Friday.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-flyknit-running-shoe/pid-726162/pgid-831869

any other pics of the flyknit socks aside from what retrokid posted on IG?

Last edited:
If my math didn't fail me, I'll be looking at $128 for these. I can live with that price-tag.
Would you say that the VIP program is worth the monthly fee? I'm debating right now whether to join for a discount on these...

Yes mate, Niketown Oxford St had London Paris Tokyo and NYC on display, don't know about sizes but they may still be available in 1948 and Dover Street Market but I have not been there to look, I brought a pair of Paris colourway as I was there when they released I think each shop got one size run of each but the fact that each city pack is not released in the relevant city only and the colourways are similar along with the fact that hypebeasts have left these alone in UK means people buying one pair only instead of muliple versions

So, there is HOPE! :D I wonder if Paris has the same availability... :nerd:

Would you say that the VIP program is worth the monthly fee? I'm debating right now whether to join for a discount on these...

The RRS is a year long membership. The first time you sign up for it, it's 2 dollars. After the year is up, it'll renew for about 20 or 25 dollars for the year. It's definitely worthy of joining if you plan on making multiple purchases.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs...bMember=&from=searchBox&Query=flyknit&x=0&y=0
Free Flyknits are up on RSS. 3 colorways for Men and 3 for women at $144 for VIP before 20% off code:RMNVIP713

Debating my purchase. I really want either the Paris or NYCs but I'll be kind of annoyed to wait til the release, only to find out that I can't find anywhere to cop from SoCal.

I gave in and ordered a the black/grey pair on NDC...probably won't have a chance at the city pack and it's probably just going to be the larger NT and some smaller boutiques that get them anyways.

Hopefully I'll get a pair of those long volt socks :lol:

I wonder if those black ones on RRS are actually the black and grey ones. I might have to make a phone call tomorrow...

Damn, even with discount it's still 139.16 for Californians. They don't have the Black/Grey pair either, but they do have that women's sport turquoise pair...hmmm.....

I wonder if those black ones on RRS are actually the black and grey ones. I might have to make a phone call tomorrow...

Unfortunately, I doubt it. NDC has the black/white colorway for both men and women so it looks like RRS is the same.

The RRS is a year long membership. The first time you sign up for it, it's 2 dollars. After the year is up, it'll renew for about 20 or 25 dollars for the year. It's definitely worthy of joining if you plan on making multiple purchases.
Is it possible to cancel before renewal time though?

So, there is HOPE!
happy.gif
I wonder if Paris has the same availability...
nerd.gif
Look at my earlier post for my quest to source these in Paris, basically Collette on Rue St Honore is the only stockist for the city pack they went on sale 22nd July  they had Paris London and Tokyo on display, although I sure someone had a pair of NYC version although as my French is poor I could only understand part of his conversation with the shop staff,.They were obviously a bit vague on numbers but I gathered they got a size run of each version (no half sizes), they may still have some as I saw a few shoes in the shop that sold out in London in minutes (Adidas Mastermind colab inparticular)

Just a note regards sizing, went on GR in UK this morning and sites advising going + half size if not wearing socks and + one size with socks. i wear a lot of Jordans and normally go up half a size with them as my feet are a bit wide as Jordans run narrow and do not have a lot of give. Could not get half size up in the City pack so went TTS (UK 10) and foot bed is perfect length with Flyknit upper being tight but not uncomfortable it may stretch a bit with wear. I think going up a full size is a bit excessive especially with the natural curl of the shoe, could end up with a huge gap between end of the foot and front of the shoe

Look at my earlier post for my quest to source these in Paris, basically Collette on Rue St Honore is the only stockist for the city pack they went on sale 22nd July  they had Paris London and Tokyo on display, although I sure someone had a pair of NYC version although as my French is poor I could only understand part of his conversation with the shop staff,.They were obviously a bit vague on numbers but I gathered they got a size run of each version (no half sizes), they may still have some as I saw a few shoes in the shop that sold out in London in minutes (Adidas Mastermind colab inparticular)
Look at my earlier post for my quest to source these in Paris, basically Collette on Rue St Honore is the only stockist for the city pack they went on sale 22nd July they had Paris London and Tokyo on display, although I sure someone had a pair of NYC version although as my French is poor I could only understand part of his conversation with the shop staff,.They were obviously a bit vague on numbers but I gathered they got a size run of each version (no half sizes), they may still have some as I saw a few shoes in the shop that sold out in London in minutes (Adidas Mastermind colab inparticular)

Thanks for the info! My aunt and uncle are heading there in two weeks. Hopefully, they can grab me the LDNs. If not, NTNY might be plan B.

If that fails, plan C would be purchasing the GRs and painting the Swooshes Grey haha! I really dislike the White Swooshes on the first wave of GRs... -_-

I'm still holding out hope I can get a pair of the Paris colorway for somewhere near retail. But I doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom