Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Thanks man - I'm thinking $350 would be reasonable judging from how much the Paris's went for. I think the London / LDN is the BEST of the color ways. Thoughts? 

Paris and Rio are my favorites. I think I would be in for those around $250 if I could get them but that's probably not happening.

Does anybody have a gameplan for tomorrow? I only know for sure that 21M will have the NYCs but haven't heard anything about NTNY getting pairs.
Thanks man - I'm thinking $350 would be reasonable judging from how much the Paris's went for. I think the London / LDN is the BEST of the color ways. Thoughts? 
It seems really unreasonable to me when you consider that you're paying over double retail (ignoring the fact that LunarKyle copped for only $115) for a different color swoosh and midsole. 

I want to get either the NYCs or Paris for retail but the GR greys really aren't a bad consolation prize if I can't. The colorway really impressed when I saw them in person. For $350, you can get two pairs and mod/paint one of them.

Finally tracked down a pair of black flyknit socks in my size at Nike running store in Covent Garden (last pair) however the shop assistant recommended the Elite running sock for the flyknit free tried a pair on with a flyknit free in the shop but they had too much white in the sock and decided to stick with the socks I went in for. In my mind they are perfect with the Paris city shoe and do not give any problems when worn with a TTS shoe.

As a matter of interest the shoe I tried with the elite sock was a UK 10.5 (US 11.5) which was the size I intended to buy but the shop didn't have and although there was a small amount of extra room in the width there was quite a distance from the end of my foot at the front of the shoe so suggestions of going up a full size when wearing socks might be a bit extreme.

Wore the shoes on Sunday for a trip out and probably walked 5 - 6 miles over the day and had no discomfort from the shoes at all, the first time i wore them had a little ache in my left foot after as this is my bigger foot but on Sunday nothing at all so perhaps there is a minimal stretch after wearing

Saw a guy in London yesterday with a pair of Volt colourway on and looked better on foot than in pictures, unfortunately the other colourway i really like (multi red blue volt) is not released over here

I wish I could go there and get them.  I'm in Kansas unfortunately.  I would be willing to pay someone $100 over cost if they could get me a 10.5 though.   :smile:

Just got my pair in the mail today from RRS. I love everything about them. I tried them on with and without socks and I didn't experience any of the unbearable tightness around the ankle that some people mentioned. They fit just like a sock, so idk what the complaints are all about lol. The only thing I would do differently is go up a half size. I got my true size (12) and they are a little tight around my big toe but I don't think I'm going to return them. I'm sure I'll adjust to the fit once I start actually running in them. I got the volt colorway and the color REALLY pops once you see them in person. They are extremely comfy, they feel super cushiony, yet still really low to the ground. Can't wait to wear them out on the track.

View media item 532596Staggered release. Maybe the LDNs will release the week after that. I guess I'll give up on the city pack. My hookups in NYC have to work and the NYCs sold out pretty quick. There's a picture of the line on twitter. Looks to be over 20 people lined up.

Sucks that only 21M gets these. I hate that store lol.

Last edited:
Just the NYCs. Like steezy said, they're probably doing a staggered release. Next week is the Paris pair.
This actually seems like a reasonable procedure rather than having everyone show up at once and all hoping for different cities.

View media item 532596Staggered release. Maybe the LDNs will release the week after that. I guess I'll give up on the city pack. My hookups in NYC have to work and the NYCs sold out pretty quick. There's a picture of the line on twitter. Looks to be over 20 people lined up.

Sucks that only 21M gets these. I hate that store lol.

And most are reselling for 500+ HAHAHA nobody it going to pay that!

Btw I tried on the frees yesterday and I'm not a fan anymore. They look terrible on my feet and feel okay

They do look a little weird on-foot when you look straight down at them but the only person who sees this angle is the person wearing them. They look really nice from the side, which is the way most people will see them. But who cares about that, I bought these for comfort. The appearance (which I personally think is DOPE) is secondary

They do look a little weird on-foot when you look straight down at them but the only person who sees this angle is the person wearing them. They look really nice from the side, which is the way most people will see them. But who cares about that, I bought these for comfort. The appearance (which I personally think is DOPE) is secondary
Totally agree. I worried when I first tried them on because the collar was tight but after wearing them a couple of times, they feel amazing.

By the way, the retail price on City Pack pairs are $175.

The GR pairs I wanted the most 

Also have the NYCS

Last edited:
This is very true. I bought a pair recently and everytime I put them on and look down, they honestly look like duck feet from a bird's eye view but look perfectly fine from a profile view.

San Jose folks: SA on blossom Hill Rd has a few sizes up to 10.5 of the black/gray cw in store if you wanted to use the 30% coupon posted earlier in this thread before it expires today. 

San Jose folks: SA on blossom Hill Rd has a few sizes up to 10.5 of the black/gray cw in store if you wanted to use the 30% coupon posted earlier in this thread before it expires today. 

Called around and a nearby SA told me they had them. I rushed over to find out the guy thought I was talking about the FK1s. Thankfully, they put an online order in for me with a 30% code. Thanks for getting me to try SA one last time before the coupon expired though.

Went down to 21 Mercer on friday the line was pretty long, alittle over 50 people out there. Got a size 10 and they're very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom