Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Check your local Nike outlets. These are discounted down to $69.99 at select stores in select colors. Happy Hunting! :D

Won a pair of the Volt HTMs last night :pimp: :pimp:. I was drunk while the auction was ending so I bid more than I would've liked but oh well :lol:. Can't wait for them to get here.

Last edited:
Won a pair of the Volt HTMs last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I was drunk while the auction was ending so I bid more than I would've liked but oh well
laugh.gif
. Can't wait for them to get here.
About to pull the trigger on a gray pair. Did you get  TTS?

About to pull the trigger on a gray pair. Did you get  TTS?
Yeah I went TTS. They still haven't shipped because I won on Saturday night and he couldn't ship them because no USPS on Sunday/Today for MLK day. But it's Priority 2 day so if he ships them tomorrow morning I should have em by Wednesday/Thursday. When they get here I'll let you know how they fit. I have a somewhat wide foot so I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be ok.

You looking at that gray pair on eBay from the seller in Philly? I've been thinking of sending him an offer for a few weeks for a meetup :lol:. Since I got the Volts though I'm gonna chill.

Probably just gonna copy the colorway onto some ID Flyknit Lunar 2s instead of dropping another $250+ on the grey HTMs. I made em yesterday and they look very similar aside from the Lunar midsole.

View media item 756538

Last edited:
^^^^ I was able to cop the black/grey from there. Read they run a half size small, so I got a half size up. If they don't fit, hopefully I can exchange them at my local factory store without any price differences.

New Orleans outlet has a couple of different color ways for 69.99, I picked up the Electric Green/Bright Crimson color way today, lots of sizes available, so if you're waiting for an even bigger drop continue to do so.

I wanted to own these so bad, but was so disappointment in the fitment on my feet. The discomfort was excruciating. Does the knit material give and loosen up on these? I might give these another go if confirmed.

From the pair I just picked up I can see myself only using them without socks, the opening at the ankle is SUPER tight and it felt uncomfortable when I tried it on with socks, but perfectly normal without socks on my feet.

I wanted to own these so bad, but was so disappointment in the fitment on my feet. The discomfort was excruciating. Does the knit material give and loosen up on these? I might give these another go if confirmed.
I've had a pair since Black Friday.  At first I didn't like the curve of the sole or the overall tightness of the shoe but within days of wear both got better.  However, even today if I wear them for a full day then my ankles where the achilles is get really sore like circulation is being cut off.  I wonder if sizing up .5 would help that. That being said I love mine.  I own all model of flyknits and my frees are the ones I go to the most.  I've thought about doubling up with the current prices at the outlets ($69.99)  Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I've had a pair since Black Friday.  At first I didn't like the curve of the sole or the overall tightness of the shoe but within days of wear both got better.  However, even today if I wear them for a full day then my ankles where the achilles is get really sore like circulation is being cut off.  I wonder if sizing up .5 would help that. That being said I love mine.  I own all model of flyknits and my frees are the ones I go to the most.  I've thought about doubling up with the current prices at the outlets ($69.99)  Hope that helps.

Yeah I thought about sizing up, but I normally wear a size 13 and 13.5's are like artifacts. I figured a 14 might be too big and defeat the overall purpose of the shoe. If I can catch these for under $70 I'll just eat the $70 and see if I can break these in after some consistent wear and workouts. Trainers, Racers and Lunars are my faves. I have to incorporate these some kind of way. Thanks for the feedback.

I bought the purple Flyknit Free in a 10.5 which his my size. The feel is great but holy S@#$ do my ankles hurt. How do I prevent from it hurting so much? I'm 5'8 160 average build. I don't have cankles and they hurt like hell.

Sizing up doesn't help trust me. I have a couple 8.5s and 9s and all of them feel the same as far as the tightness and the ankles area

Back
Top Bottom