Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

What's the major difference between the 1s?  It seems like these are promoted heavily as IDs.

I"m not feeling the colorways too much for these.  Hope they come out with better ones.  Base model CWs are kinda 'bleh' to me.

What's the major difference between the 1s?  It seems like these are promoted heavily as IDs.

I"m not feeling the colorways too much for these.  Hope they come out with better ones.  Base model CWs are kinda 'bleh' to me.
Besides the design, the tongue has been changed to prevent slipping and the sole has a completely different footprint.

They are now live on NDC. Was instantly going to pull the trigger on the Wolf Grey pair, but the Light Crimson pair has my interest as well.

EDIT: Got the Wolf Grey's. I'll get the reds a little later.

Last edited:
Check out the cw the designer of the F2 is wearing...

via IG
View media item 786968
They look to be a nice and simple Black/Grey cw like the OG Trainers. Again, just like the White cw, these look A LOT better than the OG Trainer cws.

just tried on the Lunar2 and compared them with another Lunar1 I just picked up. put the Lunar1 on the right and Lunar2 on the left. I feel that there's improvement made on the Lunar2. the tongue didn't seem to be too long, which was the concern I had. what I noticed the most is the improved heel support, mid foot support, and the traction seems better. the FNL I visited wasn't so busy so I was running around the store. haha... the cushioning seems to be improved to on the forefoot as well. overall, I'm very happy with improvements made on the Lunar2 and will be purchasing a few pairs when they go on sale.

The inaugural colorways up on NDC actually look pretty promising.  Hopefully I'll be able to grab a couple pairs of these on discount.

May go try on a pair of the wolf greys tonight- love the look of them and from my understanding they're pretty comfy. 8)

being part of run club in niketown nyc was able to give the volt/blue colorway a try for 5 miles in Central Park. definitely alot more comfortable. loved the extra heel support compared to the lunar 1+ also. 

being part of run club in niketown nyc was able to give the volt/blue colorway a try for 5 miles in Central Park. definitely alot more comfortable. loved the extra heel support compared to the lunar 1+ also. 
How do they fit? comparison to lunar-glide 5?

Picked up the red ones last night. They feel more stable than the lunar1's. it's hard to describe. If you are unsure about this design compared to the lunar1's, just get these. They look better once you get used to them

Saw the wolf grey's at Finishline and may have to pull the trigger- they definitely look much better in the flesh.

GetsHeatEarly - I forget but I think they're the Detroit Tigers or something. Nickname slips me.

Haven't worn these for any real running but did wear them heavily on Thurs- Sat. Comforts on par or better than the 1s. Like others have mentioned, the shoe is a little higher than the prev. version but not by a whole lot. Good, even support throughout.

The first thing I noticed was having to adjust the laces a couple of times until I got the lockdown fit I wanted w/o having them be too tight. Loosened them up, tightened them again etc etc and finally got a good comfortable fit.

Overall, solid shoe. Interested in seeing the cws they come with.

Found these babies online at www.footworksmiami.com. They seem to be $150. 2 colors for men, guessing the same for women but didn't check. Looks like my closet will need more space! 
roll.gif

Want a pair of these, but may see if I can grab at a discount down the road.

Thanks for the opinions everyone

I'm not a runner and would only wear these for casual wear. The combo of the stitched in tongue and my high instep, made me early pass on them, even though I think the design of them are real nice.

Back
Top Bottom