Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Need help picking a pair...

Gotta choose one from the left and one from the right here:

View media item 1446213
I originally said I wanted lots of blue/green/volt and that would mean bottom left and upper right, but they aren't balanced.... sooo, I'm torn.

Last edited:

lol what???

Thr whole black and white CW on many shoes is just hype. Seen it with most runners. Now everyone thinks a black n white CW to be hot and in style. JMHO.
I agree, resellers on anything that's black and white crack me up. Saw almost a whole aisle full of the black pairs today at the employee store, I don't still see what the hype is all about. I respect other people's tastes, but I still can't justify myself even paying half priced for an all black lunar shoe. Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows. 

Last edited:
Need help picking a pair...

Gotta choose one from the left and one from the right here:

View media item 1446213
I originally said I wanted lots of blue/green/volt and that would mean bottom left and upper right, but they aren't balanced.... sooo, I'm torn.
I would do top left bottom right if you want balance I personally like bottom left top right

aynone need the MC men's, blue lagoon, pink flash, or crimson red in size 9 before I return them,
they were all underwhelming to me except the teals and womens mc

I agree, resellers on anything that's black and white crack me up. Saw almost a whole aisle full of the black pairs today at the employee store, I don't still see what the hype is all about. I respect other people's tastes, but I still can't justify myself even paying half priced for an all black lunar shoe. Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows. 

View media item 1446223
Shoulda popes the whole thread lol if you ever go back hmu I'll paypal you $$ in advance

Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I'm going with what thecheef thecheef and flyknitguy flyknitguy suggested. Although it's not balanced I think the colors are just too good to pass on lol.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I'm going with what @CE4423 and flyknitguy flyknitguy suggested. Although it's not balanced I think the colors are just too good to pass on lol.
in my case though, I'm keeping a dark pair and a light pair.. :lol: I had the same dilemma.. the lighter pair has my boy's names on 'em so they were a little bit harder to get rid of due to the sentiment. (that's my excuse!) :lol:

but I really think you'll be happy with that pick. actually nice because yours aren't as dark as my dark pair so you get the best of both world. :smile:

First time wearing these... Love pink
pimp.gif
I thought you had one with an all green toe like mine?

really surprised a lot of people dislike the volt flywire on the I.D. pairs. I think they look fresh, especially in the daylight.

couldn't be happier with the Lunar 3's. Most comfortable shoe I've owned in maybe ever. Used strictly for casual walking.

really surprised a lot of people dislike the volt flywire on the I.D. pairs. I think they look fresh, especially in the daylight.

couldn't be happier with the Lunar 3's. Most comfortable shoe I've owned in maybe ever. Used strictly for casual walking.

Agree with all of this. But since, I got multiples, I'll try painting the flywire on one lol.

Last edited:
if these ever come out with a white based mc with white flyknit, it will fill that kobe ix hole in my life

All these multicolor pics look the same

Yall should put them in spoilers

Info on the next wave of colors? Couldn't find it in the sea of posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom