Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I agree, resellers on anything that's black and white crack me up. Saw almost a whole aisle full of the black pairs today at the employee store, I don't still see what the hype is all about. I respect other people's tastes, but I still can't justify myself even paying half priced for an all black lunar shoe. Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows. 

View media item 1446223

What other colorway lunar 3s did they have there? Btw, are you a Nike employee?

Really want a pair of those mc ids But that 190 price tag on the ids is steep. I paid a little more than that for 3 pairs of lunar 1s when they hit outlets

Really feeling the 3s though so ill have to grab a pair at some point

nice double up man.. can't go wrong with neutrals. and these L3's are very comfy..

Thanks my man! I had to. It was time to put my black and white trainers to rest. Definately a light and supple shoe and makes you feel like you're stepping on cloud 9. Planning on running a 10K in them this August at The Giant Race, let's go Giants! So I've got plenty of time to b-b-break 'em in.

Everyone enjoy their weekend in your L3's.

Last edited:
Holy ****. Why are these not close to being as widespread as the FKL2s? I've just been waiting to use my FNL discount but black/white (most basic color) is only found on NDC, and sold out at that

Still have a pair of mc in my cart. Wonder if it will let me checkout....looks like the mc option was taken down.

it wont let you checkout, happens all the time when people have designs saved and they take the options down

CC15W01E is for 25% of on roadrunnersports with a VIPs acct , $114 came out to . Only 2 gr colors

found laces that'll work for me.. RLS round laces look great in these too. I actually have them on Trainers and my L2 iD mc's as well.

View media item 1447202

Looks good Marv. I'll probably do the same since I don't like the heathered laces either haha.

I'm seriously lovig these MC IDs though... so much I'll probably just keep all the multiples I ordered lol.

Last edited:
Looks good Marv. I'll probably do the same since I don't like the heathered laces either haha.

I'm seriously lovig these MC IDs though... so much I'll probably just keep all the multiples I ordered lol.
yeah, I really like the round laces on them. I first tried them on my L2 mc iD's and they also looked good.

my bro wants to buy the black soles pair but I'm feelin' stingy. :lol: but I know once the full mc comes out, I'll be pickin' up a few pairs as well so I will most likely just let the black soles pair go.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom