Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

So be unique for the sake of it? Most of us think the simple color combos or all white soles look the best so we get them because WE like them. Doesn't matter if it happens to be a carbon copy. I wasn't in this thread at all to see people's iD and still me and Jerk got identical designs. So na, being unique is not what people "should" do. People should buy what they like.

Yah, be unique even if its at the cost of having an ugly pair? Great logic

I dont think the weaves are any special.  I like the volt pair the best.  I was hoping to keep one but the 9.5 didnt end up fitting me,  a 10 wouldve been better.  Just wanted to share with you guys the different speckles, and options.  CL or return

Last edited:
Stayed rather conservative with the design, really happy with the way it turned out. Got a wide pair but it feels just as narrow as the regular :\

Should've ordered multiple sizes/widths

Dang got mine in and went to make more MC ids and they are gone. They had my size 2 days ago too :frown:

Dang got mine in and went to make more MC ids and they are gone. They had my size 2 days ago too
frown.gif
Love them that much? lol

I need to make some more too. I've been pretty happy with the way mine turned out and these L3's are super comfy... so much they're replacing most of the Racers in my rotation...

Just wish the CW on these were better. So far they have been ok but I'm underwhelmed. Some of the 2-tone trainer and racer CW would look great on these.

I dont think the weaves are any special.  I like the volt pair the best.  I was hoping to keep one but the 9.5 didnt end up fitting me,  a 10 wouldve been better.  Just wanted to share with you guys the different speckles, and options.  CL or return

View media item 1449449

View media item 1449450

View media item 1449451
View media item 1449459
View media item 1449460
View media item 1449461
View media item 1449462
View media item 1449469
View media item 1449475
Is it me or you have fat swooshes???

Love them that much? lol

I need to make some more too. I've been pretty happy with the way mine turned out and these L3's are super comfy... so much they're replacing most of the Racers in my rotation...
i actually like them to the point I think my racers will sit for a while! I wanted to order 2 more to try and get picky with the multi color variations. Mine are nice but i figured i could try an all white sole too:wink: I am having trouble uploading pics on mobile at the moment I want to show these off to everyone. Oh to end my rant, running in these is way nice!

My left shoe has that amazing blue i hoped and prayed for! - the right one isnt all that bad. I chose dark grey for the swoosh and in the liner... HATE the laces. Must order from RLS. Swapped with my racers laces so I could go to the gym today, they suck in these shoes lol

damn i slept :smh:

Bro, I see you zyzzzz on a lot of releases. These were actually up there for weeks. Lol

But in other news, I just got my second pair. I really like how both pairs came out. The all white pair has a white swoosh and the black pair has a light grey swoosh and volt speckles.

View media item 1450187View media item 1450188View media item 1450189
I see no difference in these Swooshes :smh: :smh: :smh:. Nike slipped up on that aspect of the shoe.

Really dig the left pair with the black midsole. That is how I would have redone it if I could do it over again. The speckle just looks sloppy for some reason. Don't know why it works for the NDC colorways but for the IDs, they look like overkill.

Same here, and I really thought i would like the all white pair more. I try to put light speckles on light soles and dark on dark. It gives them a nice touch but not too much. I know how Nike ID does things, never fails. The swooshes are slighlty different, here is another pic with more daylight.
View media item 1450248

Back
Top Bottom