Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

What are your impressions of these after wearing them for weeks or months? I am debating between these or flyknit Roshe. I won't be using either for running just casual wear for a few hours everyday. When I tried both of them on at the store. They both seemed like pretty comfortable flyknit sneakers, but the lunar 3 had more arch support. For casual walking I know people recommend Roshe, but I like the look of these a little better. So, can I use these for walking a few hours a day and be just as comfortable as the Roshe's?
I have two pairs and they're my go to shoes when I know I'll be standing/walking all day. They're easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever had and are leaps and bounds more comfortable than roshes.

no question lunar > roshe in terms of comfort.  however, my recent go to shoe that beats even the lunar for comfort is the ultra boost.  

anyone got any on foot pic of them electric green/rough green? contemplating if i should cop them. 

Debating between getting a pair of these or Free Flyknit NSW....never have had a pair of flyknits and I finally wanna grab one. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for either shoe, maybe somebody that owns both?

Also, these Lunar 3s are TTS right? That seems to be the general consensus

Debating between getting a pair of these or Free Flyknit NSW....never have had a pair of flyknits and I finally wanna grab one. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for either shoe, maybe somebody that owns both?

Also, these Lunar 3s are TTS right? That seems to be the general consensus
The Lunar 3 soles are more comfortable than the Free soles in my opinion. Yes, the Lunar 3's are TTS.

The Lunar 3 soles are more comfortable than the Free soles in my opinion. Yes, the Lunar 3's are TTS.
Thanks. One more question. Can you put custom insoles in the Lunar 3s? They look like a shoe made for running (vs. the NSW which look more suited for lifestyle) so I'm guessing you can, but I have custom insoles/orthotics that gotta go in. Do you know which model would be better for that, Lunar3 or NSW?

Thanks. One more question. Can you put custom insoles in the Lunar 3s? They look like a shoe made for running (vs. the NSW which look more suited for lifestyle) so I'm guessing you can, but I have custom insoles/orthotics that gotta go in. Do you know which model would be better for that, Lunar3 or NSW?
Not sure. Maybe someone in here can chime in, but depending on how thick your custom insoles/orthotics are you may need to size up .5 in either shoe. 

I got the multicolor NIKEID in size 10.5 and they seem tighter in the WIDTH than when I tried the regular pairs at the store in the same size. Anyone know if NIKEID pairs run 0.5 a size or so smaller than regular pairs. Should I order an 11 or was it just a production issue?

Last edited:
Has Nike updated this shoes nikeid options for previous lunar models? Or do you guys think that this is it for nikeid options on the lunar 3

Back
Top Bottom