Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

the ones that were up for pre order the other day are supposed to be on sale again tomorrow right? I just dont see anything on nikes release calander so i gotta ask

the ones that were up for pre order the other day are supposed to be on sale again tomorrow right? I just dont see anything on nikes release calander so i gotta ask
They were pulled off the Launch Calendar on the NDC site. This was already mentioned a few pages back. Not sure if they are going to be for sale tomorrow.

^ There was a pic posted that made it seem like the tongue was similar to the L1s.

EDIT:
These are too sick. I love MC but I have had my fill with the Kobe MC and now my Roshe MC (which I think are going to look the best). These are just a really great colorway and it looks like there is some variation from shoe to shoe.

whoa i thought i would get these friday or saturday but tracking updated to tomorrow. :smokin

check the status of your order; does it say "Next Day Air?"
It does but it's almost the end of the day

Edit: Actually I didn't receive the shipping confirmation for the men's pair until late last night so I guess there's still time.

Last edited:
Can someone provide clarification on the release tomorrow for the Lunar 3's, will it be at the strike of 12am 2/12/2015 on NDC and will other retailers like footlocker, champs, etc release too?

Can someone provide clarification on the release tomorrow for the Lunar 3's, will it be at the strike of 12am 2/12/2015 on NDC and will other retailers like footlocker, champs, etc release too?

NDC only, it will NOT release tomorrow morning. Nike Store Twitter has tweeted out to people asking about them to stay tuned for a release date set for "the near future."

Nobody has a for sure answer, nike took down the page of the release so now people saying that it might be the 15th...iys a mystery but you just have to keep an eye out

Thank you gentlemen!  I've been wanting a pair of racers but haven't had much luck, and the ones that are available for purchase, colorways are too gaudy for my taste.  I guess i'll need to subscribe to this thread :wink:

Who would have thought a couple pair of Lunars would have caused this type of Chaos?

What's next? Flyknit Frees selling out?

Who would have thought a couple pair of Lunars would have caused this type of Chaos?

it'll happen. funny how i was reading the first 7 pages, then 7-13, and then saw 13-31.... amazing!

Hold up what's the problem with them being "lunars"?? It's a great looking shoe and that's why it's so popular, I guess if it was a Racer it would be justified???

Back
Top Bottom