Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

If both CW's still release tomorrow: These are the sizes that will be in stock and would be able to add to cart.

Men's will have a full size run.
Women's will have no women's sizes bigger than a 9.5 ( 8 men's ). Small footers will be in luck. Ladies, the smallest size available will be a 6.

Info via Nike.

Last edited:
I received my men's NDC exclusive color L3 in today.

In the Lunar 1 and 2, I wear a 10.5.

In the Lunar 3, I ordered both a 10.5 and 11 to decide between both sizes.  Unfortunately, the 10.5 has not arrived yet.

Comparing the L2 10.5 and the L3 11, I would suggest go TTS. I think I will return the 11 and keep the 10.5.

At first the L3 seems narrower than the L2, even with the 0.5 size difference, but they might just need some breaking in.

All feet are different though, so this is just an opinion.

In person the Men's L3 is nice. I would like to see the Women's L3 as well though. I should receive my B/W L3 in a day or two as well.

Between these L3's and the upcoming mc flyknit agility zoom's, I am only going to keep 2 pairs. Once they are in hand, I can make a better decision.

Last edited:

In the Lunar 3, I ordered both a 10.5 and 11 to decide between both sizes.  Unfortunately, the 10.5 has not arrived yet.

Comparing the L2 10.5 and the L3 11, I would suggest go TTS. I think I will return the 11 and keep the 10.5.
At first the L3 seems narrower than the L2, even with the 0.5 size difference, but they might just need some breaking in.

In person the Men's L3 is nice. I would like to see the Women's L3 as well though. I should receive my B/W L3 in a day or two as well.
Between these L3's and the upcoming mc flyknit agility zoom's, I am only going to keep 2 pairs. Once they are in hand, I can make a better decision.

Pic?

How was the length? Did the size 11 fit too long or big? Is your TTS 10.5 FL2 snug fitting when you first bought it, how about now?

So mens will still be FSR tomorrow? Will Niketowns and Running stores have them in store?

i really wish people would just read up in this thread to find out what's going on? Its not that difficult. Read the last 10-15 pages. Eveyrone can find some time.

Its like dudes who keep missing class but want to copy your notes.

How was the length? Did the size 11 fit too long or big? Is your TTS 10.5 FL2 snug fitting when you first bought it, how about now?
Yeah the length was a little longer then I would prefer for shoes I plan to run or workout in. For casual wear, I wouldn't mind.

Like I mentioned earlier, they did feel narrower. But after breaking in they should hopefully loosen up.

My current FL2 size 10.5 are still snug but I don't use them as much since I have other shoes I prefer to run or workout in.

My old FL1 size 10.5 are really loose after they took a pretty good beating though.

I'm sure the NYC area will have these for sale this NBA ALL STAR weekend.

Probably the QS/Premium Nike stores or the SNKRS pop up shop.

i wonder how many more times we gonna see pics of those ugly slate blue/orange pair 
laugh.gif

I think the 50/50 cw's for this model are the only ones worth getting.

Hopefully they do a GR 50/50 for B/W and W/B cw's.

If both CW's still release tomorrow: These are the sizes that will be in stock and would be able to add to cart.

Men's will have a full size run.
Women's will have no women's sizes bigger than a 9.5 ( 8 men's ). Small footers will be in luck. Ladies, the smallest size available will be an 8.

Info via Nike.
When did they say that

Damn....I am going with my gut and getting a size 10 even though I am a 9.5. So far all my flyknits I had to size a half size but watch these are true ton size.

And thanks for the info on the women's color way. Saves me money I guess in getting that in my size. Actually from the link that was posted on the last page, they looked a little to girly for my taste.

okay so imo, the men's cw will release tmrw.

The women's, i'm not so sure.

i just checked both product pages for both the men's and women's cws right now and this is what i got.

Notice the Women's colorway says coming soon, while men's says "check back on 2/12 for more"

These have the same sole as the FL2s, so I'm pretty sure these'll fit very similar.

When iD drops, I'll be going TTS since that's the size I went with my three pairs of FL2s.

btw, if anyone has the march 2015 issue of runner's world, there are a few pictures and a section on the fl3 and why it was chosen for the best update award. unfortunately, i don't have any scans

Hey gais! My first post for this. 

Take a look at nike.uk

Exclusive on nike.com till 5th March lol. More confusion by nike

I have checked on nike(china, japan) but only japan states its exclusive on nike.com. 

Hey gais! My first post for this. 

Take a look at nike.uk

Exclusive on nike.com till 5th March lol. More confusion by nike

I have checked on nike(china, japan) but only japan states its exclusive on nike.com. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!

MORE CONFUSION!

so theyre available for order on Nike UK? hmm

Back
Top Bottom